The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer 2011 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Andy King

I had to improve the english on it, I'll find the source

Don't ask him for source, Jeff. He hasn't had time to put it on wiki yet and use it as his source.

I wonder if Savvas Siatravanis was on SuperSprouts list.

What are the odds Savvas Siatravanis is on his list?

Dammit Boc

Last edited:

They sound like a massive club:

"Larissa have the capacity to welcome 16,000 fans to each home game, they rarely welcomed more than a few thousand throughout the last campaign"

"nother overwhelming problem for Coleman in his managerial roles to date has been the need to balance the books. At every club he has taken charge of he has been forced to sell his best players and replace them with little financial assistance. Larissa are unlikely to offer a different approach following their relegation and Coleman will again be forced to do things the hard way if he is to succeed in his new project."

http://blogs.walesonline.co.uk/sport/2011/05/coleman-back-in-an-all-too-fam.html

would king really be a big loss, he was awefull for the last 15-20 matches, if we got offered £3-4 million we should snap their hands off

I can confirm that Savvas Siatravanis was NOT on the list I sent to Sven-Goran Eriksson on Wednesday 4th May 2011.

Last edited:

would king really be a big loss, he was awefull for the last 15-20 matches, if we got offered £3-4 million we should snap their hands off
Yes he would. Anyone who thinks King is anything other than a very important part of the team simply isn't watching. And a Greek second division side managed by a perennial failure isn't a great prospect for his next career move. Like SuperDiv, stop posting utter bollocks.

I can't find the source it was on a Greek football website.

no i just looked into Chris Colemans move, I went on a few Greek websites, then I saw King's picture, I emailed my friend the article and told him to translate it back for me, he did, the English wasn't accurate so I had to change it slightly so you'd understand.

no i just looked into Chris Colemans move, I went on a few Greek websites, then I saw King's picture, I emailed my friend the article and told him to translate it back for me, he did, the English wasn't accurate so I had to change it slightly so you'd understand.

It's easy enough for you to find which site it was then. I can see you're using Chrome, so press ctrl-h and it will bring up a list of the pages you've visited.

Oh, sometimes I despair...

Did you even watch the last 15-20 matches? awfull [sic]?! Give me a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669