The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer 2011 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fourth Official just tweeted "Leicester fans look set to witness a lap of honour or two, or ten next season, you get the drift #LCFC"

What's he on about? Only thing I can think of is a loan deal for Nedum Onuoha, but I can't see him dropping to the Championship.

16.03: Leicester's financial incontinence continues apace.

"We are actively looking at three, maybe four more acquisitions," their 'football director' Andrew Neville told the BBC.

"I am fairly certain at least one will be joining us in Austria [during pre-season tour] and maybe more than that."

Nicky Maynard and Owen Hargreaves are thought to be two of them.

Fourth Official just tweeted "Leicester fans look set to witness a lap of honour or two, or ten next season, you get the drift #LCFC"

What's he on about? Only thing I can think of is a loan deal for Nedum Onuoha, but I can't see him dropping to the Championship.

Ah, Pantsil, of course.

He always does a 'lap of honour' after every game to say thank you to the fans. An extended version of Tim Flowers coming back to the Kop end after each game.

I dont get it. Should I?

from a London website ...

In his first season at Fulham - Pantsil and Bobby Zamora moved across London from Upton Park for a combined fee of £6.3million last June - he has already become a cult hero for the solo lap of honour he makes after every home win or draw.

He explained: "I believe the fans deserve recognition. That is why I go round and applaud before they go home. They spend their money on tickets because they love the team, and whether we are good or bad they still sing for us which is amazing. So we must always try to make them happy, to give something back to them."

I'm 29 and to my shame I spent part of yesterday evening updating Leicester's squad on FIFA 11. I was already struggling to accomodate Wellens, King, Abe and Danns. Where would Reo-Coker fit?! ;)

I'm 29 and to my shame I spent part of yesterday evening updating Leicester's squad on FIFA 11. I was already struggling to accomodate Wellens, King, Abe and Danns. Where would Reo-Coker fit?! ;)

Exactly! Leave Reo-Choker alone... he's a waster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670