The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer 2011 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And if we were signing them, there would be another moaning about the cost for Prem journeyman.

Boy oh boy.. What a to do.

You forgot to mention that none of the players on that list would never drop to the Championship, especially Jones and Lescott.

I personally think Konchesky is better than Bridge too, and SWP is not the player he once was and seems content to just warm the bench at Man City.

You forgot to mention that none of the players on that list would never drop to the Championship, especially Jones and Lescott.

I personally think Konchesky is better than Bridge too, and SWP is not the player he once was and seems content to just warm the bench at Man City.

A million time better. Bridge is the most overated player in English football.

We only got Konchesky because his scouse move didn't work out, otherwise he would still be in the Prem.

I reckon PK is our best signing so far.

A million time better. Bridge is the most overated player in English football.

We only got Konchesky because his scouse move didn't work out, otherwise he would still be in the Prem.

I reckon PK is our best signing so far.

It makes me laugh also that my Blackpool supporting friend says that Paul Konchesky is shit and he thinks that Crainey is the best LB in the Championship, he also said that they have the best defence in the Championship, oh how he is going to get a wake up call next season!

Donny offered him more fruit pastilles than us?

Probably offered a similar amount, they just went to the trouble of removing the green and yellow ones because he doesn't like them.

[h=4]Loan to Leicester City[/h]Adebayor went on a season-long-loan to Leicester City on 28th July 2011. The Football League was so gobsmacked by Leicester's brilliant squad that they awarded them the title on the same day, 2 weeks before the season was due to start. Unsurprisingly, no opposition managers complained as they were spared the humiliation of being thrashed home and away by a team managed by someone who looks like Mr Burns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00