The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer 2011 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he comes here I will eat my own semen from a spoon
Alternative use of semen is something you'll have to get used to for a few months. No phone call during the match, I presume?

Last edited:
So, Nicky Maynard is signing for Leicester before the Real Madrid friendly is he?

It's starting to look like Sven has given upon NM. I hope so, and not just for BCFC's sake.

NM is going to a PL club or staying with 'tinpot' Bristol City.

:064:

It's starting to look like Sven has given upon NM. I hope so, and not just for BCFC's sake.

It's not going to do Bristol City any good. Maynard will simply run his contract down and join a new club next summer as a free man. This was the last real opportunity for your club to get any real money for him - they failed.

It's not going to do Bristol City any good. Maynard will simply run his contract down and join a new club next summer as a free man. This was the last real opportunity for your club to get any real money for him - they failed.
But they don't need the money because their chairman is a billionaire. I'd call it cutting off your nose to spite your face.

According to someone I heard at the game today, we are in the hunt for Fernando Llorente of Atletico Bilbao. Would be sensational if true.

But they don't need the money because their chairman is a billionaire. I'd call it cutting off your nose to spite your face.
Not sure if this is a tongue in cheek post but their chairman is nowhere near being a billionaire.

Defoe says he would want to go out on loan if he doesn't feature in Spurs first few matches, worth a punt at least, he would rip this league apart, at least 20 goals I'd think!

There today....

His car pulled up just as I was walking past the main entrance. He got out of the car, refused to speak to, or even acknowledge any of the fans or sign any autographs, just pushed his way past everyone and into reception.

I pulled up just past the main entrance. Got out of the car, refused to speak to, or even acknowledge any of the fans or sign any autographs, just pushed my way past everyone and into reception.

That's not very nice Steve..... :icon_lol:

There today....

5ec38545-5682-7875.jpg
Peter Schmeichel is just out of the shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69