The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer 2011 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm off to Malia for a week tomorrow (have to find some way of keeping in touch with what's going on, at least on Saturday!), and by the time I come back I expect at least 7 strikers to have signed for us, with another 3 on loan

Hopefully Maynard will appreciate the Greengrass we have at Leicester, else we may be in for a Long wait before signing someone very overrated.

I'm off to Malia for a week tomorrow (have to find some way of keeping in touch with what's going on, at least on Saturday!), and by the time I come back I expect at least 7 strikers to have signed for us, with another 3 on loan

Just leave your mobile number with us. I'm sure we can find a messaging service that will do the trick. :icon_lol:

i think we need 1 or 2 more midfielders.......:tumbleweed:

i think 11 or 12 more midfielders is a sensible amount to add at this stage.

I was in Leicester City Centre on Monday night, I was walking down Granby Street to go and catch my train back to the West Midlands, walked past a restaurant can't remember the name, the lights were really bright blue, outside there was a guy of Eastern European descent, he was talking to a bouncer, I overheard him say he's meeting his friend from Romania, who's a professional footballer and that he might be signing for Leicester. Does anyone know anything about this at all? if so is there any truth in this?

Last edited:
I was in Leicester City Centre on Monday night, I was walking down Granby Street to go and catch my train back to the West Midlands, walked past a restaurant can't remember the name, the lights were really bright blue, outside there was a guy of Eastern European descent, he was talking to a bouncer, I overheard him say he's meeting his friend from Romania, who's a professional footballer and that he might be signing for Leicester. Does anyone know anything about this at all? if so is there any truth in this?

Sounds like he was trying to blag a free meal to me. Also, why would anyone want to frequent a restaurant that needed to employ a bouncer???

Sounds like he was trying to blag a free meal to me. Also, why would anyone want to frequent a restaurant that needed to employ a bouncer???
Perhaps the bouncer was from a pub/club next door to the restaurant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00