The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer 2011 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Bert on Twitter ...

BertLcfc LcfcInfoMan
Ebanks-Blake also possible.

BertLcfc LcfcInfoMan
#lcfc will step up their striker search after tomorrows game against Bristol city. Beckford won't happen, Santa Cruz and Yakubu loan targets

From Bert on Twitter ...

This is the same Bert who said that Bamba was gone, knowing a guy who cuts the grass at the training ground isn't the best qualification for being a super pundit and Bert and Fourth Official on Twitter are regurgitating each others rumours.

This is the same Bert who said that Bamba was gone, knowing a guy who cuts the grass at the training ground isn't the best qualification for being a super pundit and Bert and Fourth Official on Twitter are regurgitating each others rumours.

I keep telling myself I want to keep a list of his insights to see how often he is actually right, but I can never be bothered.

I might start posting random bollocks rumours on my twitter, if I ever learn how to use it.

I might start posting random bollocks rumours on my twitter, if I ever learn how to use it.

If you just denied every rumour that came about I'd imagine you would have a better success rate than most of these guys...

But the thread is for The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer 2011 rumours thread. These seem to fit the criteria?

We'll only know if it's true if he goes past junction 34.
He'll be going the long way round if he gets off after junction 34. Could be why he's moved out of his home as reported by Nottm Fox. There are plenty of repossessions in this area so perhaps he got a nice place at a knockdown price and has moved up here to South Yorkshire to be ready for the move.

He'll be going the long way round if he gets off after junction 34. Could be why he's moved out of his home as reported by Nottm Fox. There are plenty of repossessions in this area so perhaps he got a nice place at a knockdown price and has moved up here to South Yorkshire to be ready for the move.
He's moved to Hand Avenue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00