The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer 2011 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sven has said that there is a chance of him going out on loan and that discussions between the clubs are ongoing.

From Fourfourtom on twitter. No idea how reliable he is.

As I said they would a while back, Leicester have made a move for Robbie Keane & expect him to sign within 48 hours. Great signing. #LCFC

I think he could have done a job down here, but not at that money.

You're probably right about the "not at that money" bit. If we'd gone in for him the price would have gone up to £5M pretty sharpish.

Remember the last super striker we got from wolves for about £5milliom :(

No. I successfully excluded him from my memory bank some years ago.

I think he could have done a job down here, but not at that money.

You don't think a player who has won the Championship golden boot in his last 2 seasons at this level is worth £3.5mil? :icon_conf

I'd be more than happy to see us pay that for him.

Last edited:
You don't think a player who has won the Championship golden boot in his last 2 seasons at this level is worth £3.5mil? :icon_conf

I'd be more than happy to see us pay that for him.

He's struggled to get in to a poor Premiership side, so for me he's not worth that sort of money.

He's struggled to get in to a poor Premiership side, so for me he's not worth that sort of money.

It's a sign of how far our expectations have come that someone like Robbie Keane is being dismissed!

I hope we get promotion this season otherwise it may turn very nasty.

A poor Premiership side is better than a good Championship side, SEB has possibly the best goal-scoring rate at this level than any other operating striker in the country.

I have no problem with the player, but if we're talking £3m for Keane or £3.5m for SEB, IMO he's vastly overpriced.

I see Kamara's been released from Fulham ,with no takers.

Thought he looked lively when he played for us. (Well, livelier than the Yak ;))

He signed for EskiÅŸehirspor a month or so back I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69