Speculation The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer 2012 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beckford at huddersfield now, terms agreed but will only go through if a permanent option can be fixed, according to Twitter.

@accordingtoaldo: Jermaine Beckford is at #HTAFC now. Terms agreed with #LCFC for a loan deal - but it will only go through if permanent option is fixed.

@accordingtoaldo = freelance journo who works closely with Millwall

Just goes to show that balancing the books is more important than the goals that could get us promoted.

I don't see why we would do that, but all why it would be getting done now. He won't be eligible for tomorrow so may as well be done next week, unless we plan on buying someone to replace him.

@accordingtoaldo: Jermaine Beckford is at #HTAFC now. Terms agreed with #LCFC for a loan deal - but it will only go through if permanent option is fixed.

@accordingtoaldo = freelance journo who works closely with Millwall

Fourth_official also tweeting this.

I don't see why we would do that, but all why it would be getting done now. He won't be eligible for tomorrow so may as well be done next week, unless we plan on buying someone to replace him.

A bit late to be buying someone with only 7 minutes left.

Well let's hope so as I don't think that Schlupp or Waghorn will fill the gap.

From the BBC gossip page -

'Arsenal sent scouts to watch Manchester United target Liam Moore in action for Leicester last weekend. The versatile 19-year-old, who is comfortable at centre-back, right-back or in midfield, has impressed in the Championship this season. '

From the BBC gossip page -

'Arsenal sent scouts to watch Manchester United target Liam Moore in action for Leicester last weekend. The versatile 19-year-old, who is comfortable at centre-back, right-back or in midfield, has impressed in the Championship this season. '

Is that in any way accurate? Has Moore played in midfield, even at youth level?

FFS

No wonder all those great established posters aren't coming on here any more

Yep change the wording add the word great in why not already been misrepresented no reason to stop at racist accusations. Thats why you are so funny and everybody loves you.

Yep mardy arse racist thats me. Ask anyone who actually ****ing knows me.

Please point me in the direction of any post I have made that suggested you were racist in any way - or indeed referenced your point of view in any way whatsoever

If there is such a post I'll happily retract it immediately :102:

Please point me in the direction of any post I have made that suggested you were racist in any way - or indeed referenced your point of view in any way whatsoever you racist Bastard.

If there is such a post I'll happily retract it immediately :102:

I think we all need to calm down a tad.

Lako - yep goodun

Homer -I criticised Beckfords performance somebody stated Nugent was as bad as Beckford somebody else asked the question why do people criticise Beckford and not Nugent and your comment was Nugent - good Beckford -bad it's the Alan Young way . I would say racism was hinted at in that statement ? It came across quite strongly when I first read it .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670