Speculation The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer 2012 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah-ha!! At least somebody agrees with me. Our current difficulties started shortly after Martin O'Neill kicked the legs from under the board and then ****ed off. I don't know how long I have been saying that.

Or its because that was the year that started coming regularly.

I also blame him for the ridiculously high standards we have now.

Absolutely, I mean what a Wanker he was to bring us all that success, selfish Bastard.

Absolutely, I mean what a Wanker he was to bring us all that success, selfish Bastard.

I was being tongue in cheek, but that was the last period of success we had and seems to have fuelled years of never-met expectancy.

I was being tongue in cheek, but that was the last period of success we had and seems to have fuelled years of never-met expectancy.

So was I matt, I agree that it's created a monumentally incorrect view of us as a Premier league club.

What about Brian Little then as he got us to the Premier League too, is it his fault too?

In my opinion Pleat lowered expectations to an all time low. So where does that leave the expectation meter?

In my opinion Pleat lowered expectations to an all time low. So where does that leave the expectation meter?

I'd almost forgotten that we had someone worse than Taylor.

And what about Holloway et al that landed us in League One? Surely that would've lowered expectations somewhat?

In fact, that brings us full circle to blaming Pearson. He got us promoted from League One too soon and we did too well in our first season back up. The bastard.

Don't know about Megson being the worst as he just continued on the form with Allen's awful side, be we certainly played the most godawful football under him.

Did you mean that Beckford will be leaving or did you mean Beckford is included in a swap deal for Spearing?

I really hope you meant the first thing.

The way they're going at the minute, Beckford has probably shot up Liverpool's wishlist by some distance! In desperate need of a striker in the next hour it would seem.

Beckford at huddersfield now, terms agreed but will only go through if a permanent option can be fixed, according to Twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00