Speculation The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer 2012 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
great - will be interesting to quote every post you make next year about 'why didn't we sign such and such', 'why does the midfield, defence etc not work together', 'why have we started the season so slowly'. We'll be woefully short come first few weeks of the season. And then everyone will be moaning. I'm just suggesting early doors that Pearson's plan is always 'chuck the baby out with the bathwater' and then get King, Wellens and Dyer back in....

It'll certainly be interesting to quote your idiotic posts come the close of the transfer window. Did you even read my post? We've signed three players and it's not even July yet. That's more than most clubs in this league, more than most clubs in the country. You can't judge them until they've played for us. They've all obviously been signed for the first team as we wouldn't have spent so much money on squad players. We've lost one first team regular in Sol Bamba and signed THREE PLAYERS. How on earth does this leave us woefully short?! And it's not as if Pearson has come out and said we're not going to sign anyone else - you're naive if you think we haven't already got players lined up to come in during the pre-season and Pearson has proven time and time again that he will almost always sign players with the right mentality to slot into the team. If I'm wrong, feel free to quote me and lord it over me, but to moan about the fact that we haven't got all of our summer transfer business done before the feckin' window even opens is absolutely mental.

Please enlighten me. Who should we have signed by now and why are we going to start the season slowly because we haven't signed them up yet?

I've pissed my big knickers. It's a warm, comfortable feeling that I know so well

I've taken my knickers off and made a PEAR SON OUT!!!!111!!1 banner.

My knickers are crotchless and leather. I've been wearing them for 3 weeks now and I'm ready to spring them on the wife tonight. I love smut.

Stop the rushing about,it seems to me that the problem lies with the fans ,there getting bored with not a lot to talk about at the moment,give the manager and his team to do things his way ,im sure we havent seen all of his team yet,there will be more to come ,so calm down and let things happen when they happen,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669