Speculation The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer 2012 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
only a few days before the start of pre season training, i would have thought NP would prefer to have the majority of ins/outs sorted, if so hes leaving it late or playing it cool, btw im not panicking merely expressing opinion

only a few days before the start of pre season training, i would have thought NP would prefer to have the majority of ins/outs sorted, if so hes leaving it late or playing it cool, btw im not panicking merely expressing opinion

The 'outs' are realistically out of NP's control. He can't force a contracted player to leave if there is no club interested in the player.

NP has and always will be very quiet on the transfer front. There will however be plenty going on behind the scenes!

There will however be plenty going on behind the scenes

... in stark contrast to last season when we were waving wads of money about, causing asking prices to escalate exponentially.

Nope, not much....

It's

****ing

JULY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rolf fookin Harris111 Epic111

Last edited:
as far as im concerned the season starts monday (yes still July), surely it helps to have all the squad together for the start of pre season training, to avoid comments such as "well he missed the first week his fitness is behind the others", it was used about Mills last season

as far as im concerned the season starts monday (yes still July), surely it helps to have all the squad together for the start of pre season training, to avoid comments such as "well he missed the first week his fitness is behind the others", it was used about Mills last season

One would imagine that most of our transfer/loan targets are currently employed by other clubs, so they will be engaging in pre-season training with their current employer

If we're signing players from other clubs they'll be training with their current club, so fitness shouldn't be an issue. At this stage of pre-season they work mainly on fitness, so it's not like they're missing out on any tactical/teamwork training with a new team.

Mills missed out on some pre-season last year because of an injury, not because of when we signed him.

Initially I would do **** all if I knew I was leaving my current employer for another one. Then I broadened it out to doing **** all for my current employer just in case I found another job. Now I just do **** all as my full time job.

I imagine most football players are the same.

I think I'm gonna hide in the wardrobe with my blanky until PEAER SON signs somebody. He's not even answering my emails, so there must be something going wrong that they're just not telling us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669