Speculation The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer 2012 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to admire the exciting fashion in which Sol plays them all onside. I shall miss that to be fair.

You must have seen it wrong Lazzer, Bamba has never been directly at fault for any Leicester goal and when he gets caught in posession, he plays his way out of it every single time. It's really exciting.

No real surprise after Bamba, Mills and Tunchev leaving, but Pearson's said he wants a new centre back:

Leicester manager Nigel Pearson has revealed a new centre-half is at the top of his wish list this summer.
The Foxes have offloaded Matt Mills and Sol Bamba, while Aleksandar Tunchev has been released. Bamba was a regular last term, as was Mills before his spat with Pearson.
The City boss says trimming his squad was essential after struggling to keep everybody happy last season - but is now ready to bring in quality to complement the players he already has at the club.
"With Sol and Matt Mills leaving, we clearly need to bring in a centre-back," said Pearson.
"That apart, we'll see what we can do. We may do some more business. It is important to try and keep the balance in the squad right and improve the quality.
"There is a workable number in the squad. We had an awful lot of players last season. It must be around 20 who have left since I arrived back."

http://www.clubcall.com/championship/pearson-eyeing-centre-back-deal-1445179.html?

I'm not normally one for saying we should sign XXXX, but I notice Akos Buzsaky has failed to agree terms with QPR. Wouldn't mind Nige going after him.

In talks with Forest and Bristol City according to SSN.

Would still like him in our squad.

totally agree NF good classy player (i had hoped we might of signed him years ago when hollowhead was here)

@FoxToffee tweeted this.

Fourth Official or whatever he's called this week has confirmed @FoxToffee is known to him and his info is pretty legit. Sure he was the first one to announce the Futacs deal was happening too.

FoxToffee is one of the Fourth Official people.

There were quite a few tweets from Sheff Utd fan sites last night with this rumour too... although they might have got it from them.

Hmm.... An up and coming young defender called Harry.

Where have I heard that before?

FoxToffee is one of the Fourth Official people.

There were quite a few tweets from Sheff Utd fan sites last night with this rumour too... although they might have got it from them.

Our local Star has Maguire as Nigel's target

Sources at the King Power Stadium revealed yesterday that Nigel Pearson, the City manager, has identified United’s teenage defender as a possible target as he bids to strengthen his options at centre-half.

Wilson is after Schlupp so Jeff could be part of the deal loaned to Sheff U until Christmas with extra cash for the Maguire transfer if we get promoted

Last edited:
Well the twat on twatter foxtoffee is not only implying he has knowledge of a new arrival by posting the word " incoming" and then leaving it for a few hours is now teasing people by revealing a clues such as new player is a scouse? Attention seeking prick

Well the twat on twatter foxtoffee is not only implying he has knowledge of a new arrival by posting the word " incoming" and then leaving it for a few hours is now teasing people by revealing a clues such as new player is a scouse? Attention seeking prick

Yup, a lot of them are. It's a right pissing contest.

Clues point towards Anthony Gerrard. The clues being a central defender and scouse.

Gerrard was subject to an offer from unnamed other Championship club the other day. He's been left out of Cardiff's preseason tour squad. Two seasons ago NP took him on a seasons loan to Hull where he won player of the year. Gerrard is also pals with the Nugent, St.Ledger, Peltier mob.

Also that mystery player was being shown round the training ground today and he's been going on about his trip back to the North West via the M6 on his Twatter.

Not a bad player if so. Would be quite a beastly combination with Morgan.

Make of it what you will but tonight i was driving up the A6 towards Birstall when was approached to my left by an Audi Q7 with the plate HOB57. Looked into the passenger seat and i am 99.9% certain is what jack hobbs. Not implying anything but just saying what i saw. Got photo evidence of the car and plate. Was gonna take a snap of Hobbs but wud look a little weird sat next to him at the lights with a camera pointing at him.

Make of it what you will but tonight i was driving up the A6 towards Birstall when was approached to my left by an Audi Q7 with the plate HOB57. Looked into the passenger seat and i am 99.9% certain is what jack hobbs. Not implying anything but just saying what i saw. Got photo evidence of the car and plate. Was gonna take a snap of Hobbs but wud look a little weird sat next to him at the lights with a camera pointing at him.

He's injured and out for around 5 months yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566