The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer 2013 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be a step up from some of the donkeys we've had previously

This is one boring Pre-season so far, where the flying ****ity is Messi?

Last edited:
Can't see Upson happening with our finances as they are and his probably high wage demands coming from a Premiership contract.

Don't think we really need him either if we are keeping Morgan as I would rather see another youngster similar to Keane playing alongside him again.

Richard Dunne is available on a free, would prefer him to Upson.
Not sure if one of the promoted teams will take him, but can't really see him getting anything else in the Premier League.

Richard Dunne is available on a free, would prefer him to Upson.
Not sure if one of the promoted teams will take him, but can't really see him getting anything else in the Premier League.

Good shout and would definitely prefer him to Upson but would image his wage demands would be quite high too and would think one of the promoted teams would take a punt with his experience.

Would definitely take him if we could though.

Last edited:
I think we are likely to see Whitbread playing a big role next season. Maybe a young loan to cover.

Richard Dunne FFS

Last week played his first few minutes in any kind of game for about a year, and now is not fit to play again tonight

Yeah, gerrimin

Richard Dunne FFS

Last week played his first few minutes in any kind of game for about a year, and now is not fit to play again tonight

Yeah, gerrimin
He likes a pint or two apparently. Sounds more like a Sven signing really.

I think we are likely to see Whitbread playing a big role next season. Maybe a young loan to cover.

I sincerely hope not based on what i have seen of him, he seems to be a liability to me.

I sincerely hope not based on what i have seen of him, he seems to be a liability to me.

Still awaiting to see the player that so many Norwich fans were sad to see go.
Hopefully a full injury free preseason and we may just have that player.

If we do get that player, then we'll only need back up at centre half.

Still awaiting to see the player that so many Norwich fans were sad to see go.
Hopefully a full injury free preseason and we may just have that player.

If we do get that player, then we'll only need back up at centre half.
A number of Leicester fans were unhappy when Patrick McCarthy left. Fans' disappointment is no indicator of whether a departing player is any good.

A number of Leicester fans were unhappy when Patrick McCarthy left. Fans' disappointment is no indicator of whether a departing player is any good.

He's a Premier League player now.

I wonder if he, Delaney, Hobbs or Fryatt will play any games in the Premier League next season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669