The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer 2013 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NP has said that there will be no more new players coming in during this transfer window as the opportunity to add to the squad is not there.

Not feeling good or excited about the new season...

i still think our main problem last season was we burnt out with a small squad. We've not been able to rectify this so I don't see how we can improve from last season. Feel that we're light on numbers, particularly in midfield

Bert confirmed their interest so It's deffo bullshit.

Rule number 629: Never, ever read Foxestalk unless you are forced at gunpoint - in which case never believe any of the drivel that appears there

B b b b but, it was on Twitter and the person had ITK in their name.....

Nugent tweeted last night that FoxToffee is a good follow because they really know their stuff.... So if they tweet a rumour about him, I'd be inclined to believe it

There's more substance to the idea of a God than a football rumour on Twitter. Children trying to be important nothing more, nothing less.

But I though it was all fact on Twitter?

Thank God for people like you mate ;)

Nico Yennaris and Ignasi Miquel expected to come in on loan from Arsenal according to The Mirror, but then again, they might not :102: ...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...enal-transfers-leicester-set-complete-2128380

Arsenal set to loan youngsters Nico Yennaris and Ignasi Miquel to Leicester

But Gunners' injuries at the back could force them to re-think sending defensive duo out on loan to the Championship side

Leicester boss Nigel Pearson is hoping to tie up loan deals for Arsenal youngsters Nico Yennaris and Ignasi Miquel.

Versatile Yennaris, 20, can play at right back or in midfield while former Barcelona trainee Miquel is comfortable at centre half or left back.

Yennaris went on loan to Notts County last season and his spell at Leicester could go a long way to deciding his long term future.

Spain under-21 international Miquel, 20, has also been courted by Real Sociedad for a loan spell and Arsenal are likely to let him go out to give him regular first team games.

Arsenal's defensive injury worries with left back Nacho Monreal and Thomas Vermaelen also out injured have meant Miquel has played a lot in pre-season and they may be cautious on letting him go out.

Last edited:
Have we ever had a Spanish player? I'm struggling here.

Anyone go to the charity match at Quorn last Sunday? Many old faces chugging around the pitch there, Phil Gilchrist popped up with a lovely brace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46