The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer 2013 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're him you'd see it as a season to put yourself in the shop window.........

As Hull are going to be trounced most weeks perhaps that wouldn't be the best idea!

Lets hope no potential buyers are watching St Ledger tonight after his awful error for the opening England goal.

apart from that slip he was pretty solid considering the company, imagine Zak out there! IMO SSL is more than capable to pay for us in this league

apart from that slip he was pretty solid considering the company, imagine Zak out there! IMO SSL is more than capable to pay for us in this league

The problem is when he plays for us, or rather doesn't because he's injured.

As you said, this is what Phil Gartside wanted and is why I am so delighted that Bolton are no longer in the big league and that they missed out this season on getting back.

This just about sums him up doesn't it? Detestable man who has always had it in for Leicester City.

Bolton Wanderers Football Club have announced their new principal sponsor will be pay-day loan company QuickQuid.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-22707261

Lets hope no potential buyers are watching St Ledger tonight after his awful error for the opening England goal.

Did we get more than the one then?

Not a huge gulf of moral distance between QuickQuid and a betting company. Both make most of their money out of vulnerable people.

If people are going to lose money through either they have only themselves to blame.

I would agree, Homer, but only if we plan to add at least one experienced midfielder to the squad! I think that our biblical midfield (King James - see what I did there? :icon_bigg) have been great; they do, however, need an old head alongside.

But Wellens is obviously not part of plans and wasn't last season, so losing him is hardly going to upset the balance of the squad. Besides, he's absolute garbage now anyway. He'll get replaced somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00