The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer 2013 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be an excellent signing if Schmeichel does move on.

I think he'll leave and Hull will have the money to spend - but I doubt if he would want to sign for them. Possibly he might go on the basis of a release clause if or rather when they are relegated in a year's time. Palace (poor survival chances) and Hull poor survival chances/ end of the world location) will find it very difficult to attract quality players - obviously.

I think he'll leave and Hull will have the money to spend - but I doubt if he would want to sign for them. Possibly he might go on the basis of a release clause if or rather when they are relegated in a year's time. Palace (poor survival chances) and Hull poor survival chances/ end of the world location) will find it very difficult to attract quality players - obviously.

But, but, but...... Cafe is always telling us how nice it is there?

Well I don't believe you all. Cafe appears, to me, to be a fine, upstanding member of our community here on TB. I'm sure he's telling the truth and that Hull is indeed like Montmartre.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22714756

Hull seem to be after any 'keeper going at the minute, and with the City's beautiful beaches and café culture who could begrudge any of them a move there?

According to continuous leaks to the press - 'on our radar' says a 'club spokesman'

I'm convinced this is all utter twaddle as they push Fulham into letting Stockdale go

A Scottish goalie, FFS. Aren't they going to get hammered enough as it is ?

According to continuous leaks to the press - 'on our radar' says a 'club spokesman'

I'm convinced this is all utter twaddle as they push Fulham into letting Stockdale go

A Scottish goalie, FFS. Aren't they going to get hammered enough as it is ?

But all summer transfer speculation is true, its just a matter of whether the clubs involved can agree on the marbles to conclude the deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669