The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer 2013 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 'other site' carries a thread suggesting that the board are not convinced of Pearson's ability and are holding back to potentially give an incoming manager funds. Twelve games has been mentioned as his stay of execution.
No doubt those suggestions were in no way close season speculation based on no evidence whatsoever. I love the internets at times.

No doubt those suggestions were in no way close season speculation based on no evidence whatsoever. I love the internets at times.

I quite agree that it is likely so to be, however, it is disconcerting when a rumour, which one wishes to be scurrilous, fits so well with the facts! :icon_bigg

Ridiculous from his point of view but quite right from the referees. His foul was so blatant and so cynical that it was the only time I have ever been pleased to see a Leicester player sent off.

Our definitions of ridiculous align...though I've seen much worse sending offs.

Quite. Have any clubs made a number of signings yet? Not that I'm aware of. Guess what, most footballers, agents and managers are on their holidays now. There's nobody to actually negotiate with. Chill.

Personally, I couldn't give a toss when we sign players but the point I made was that it does matter to NP. He made a real fuss of saying so this time last year. And holidays etc are utterly irrelevant as NP demonstrated last May.

In the total absence of any word from the club about the coming season, I think it is fair to infer from actions that do or do not take place. All I'm saying is that the last few weeks have been very different to those this time last year and that this isn't our manager's preference.

A Sheffield Wednesday fan on another forum seems convinced St Ledger is set to sign for them.

A Sheffield Wednesday fan on another forum seems convinced St Ledger is set to sign for them.

Another Sheffield Forum has this
Danny drinkwater released from leicester,would be happy with him
Id like us to move for drinkwater,had a great game at our place......

Steve Howard could be on his way to Wednesday though after spending the end of the Season on loan there

Personally, I couldn't give a toss when we sign players but the point I made was that it does matter to NP. He made a real fuss of saying so this time last year. And holidays etc are utterly irrelevant as NP demonstrated last May.

In the total absence of any word from the club about the coming season, I think it is fair to infer from actions that do or do not take place. All I'm saying is that the last few weeks have been very different to those this time last year and that this isn't our manager's preference.
My guess is that the owners have maybe worked out that throwing money at the club hasn't worked to date and they'll try the stability route. Just guessing 'tho.

It has been of Facebook for days that DD has been released. Must be utter bollocks like most of the stuff posted on there.

It has been of Facebook for days that DD has been released. Must be utter bollocks like most of the stuff posted on here
Maybe we'll see more posts from drummin now then. Then again it might be bollocks.

anyone know what he went in for?

Last edited:
From Twitter ...

Danish Football News‏@DanishFooty28m
"Hull has made 2 offers for Kasper. They've a great manager in Steve Bruce who's also a great friend. He's known Kasper since he was 4 yo"

Danish Football News‏@DanishFooty30m
Peter Schmeichel confirms that Hull City has approached his son, Kasper, with a bid to sign the Leicester City goalkeeper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669