The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer 2013 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be a very good signing as he looked a decent player on loan at Blackpool when they went up and also played a decent few games for Villa last year. Has a great shot on him so would be happy with Bannan.

Saying that though, is he coming in before or after Poyet that you were hinting at the other week? ;)

Was just passing on what I was told, which I did state at the time.

Would be a very good signing as he looked a decent player on loan at Blackpool when they went up and also played a decent few games for Villa last year. Has a great shot on him so would be happy with Bannan.

Saying that though, is he coming in before or after Poyet that you were hinting at the other week? ;)

So good hes scored 1 goal from open play and 1 penalty since 2010, a total of 3 career goals.

Good Wikipedia-ing there.

I'm just stating my own opinion from when I've seen him play on TV, not what someone else has told me and pushing it as fact. :icon_wink

I'm just stating my own opinion from when I've seen him play on TV, not what someone else has told me and pushing it as fact. :icon_wink
An opinion which is clearly supported by those outstanding goal scoring stats.

It is fact, a fact that proves your opinion as being at best unreliable.

Incidentally, I'm not aware Wikipedia lists penalties separately.

Last edited:
It is fact, a fact that proves your opinion as being at best unreliable.

Incidentally, I'm not aware Wikipedia lists penalties separately.

Well we'll wait and see how accurate your info is.

I just think he's a good, creative midfielder with a decent shot which seems to be something we are lacking and was impressed with him playing along side Adam and Vaughan at Blackpool a few years back.

You obviously Google'd something to get the facts hence the gap between your posts, I'm just posting based on what I have seen.

I work with a villa fan. Thinks he's a good player but just far too light weight to compete in tough games. If he was a foot taller and a few stone heaver he'd be a very good prospect.

I work with a villa fan. Thinks he's a good player but just far too light weight to compete in tough games. If he was a foot taller and a few stone heaver he'd be a very good prospect.

So we are signing yet another light weight pushover in midfield. Some things never change.

I hope he has the creative ability that the rest of our light weight midfielders lack.

Well we'll wait and see how accurate your info is.

I just think he's a good, creative midfielder with a decent shot which seems to be something we are lacking and was impressed with him playing along side Adam and Vaughan at Blackpool a few years back.

You obviously Google'd something to get the facts hence the gap between your posts, I'm just posting based on what I have seen.

Quite clearly I've Googled him to get the facts. How else would you get them?

i think bannan would be a good signing, got a lot of quality on the ball, good at set pieces. could be one of those players who drops down from the prem that makes a big impact in the division. would definitely give us more creativity in midfield

although we already have one light-weight scottish dead-ball expert who doesn't really have a position on the books....

Last edited:
According to the Villa fan in my basement he's not that great, very lightweight but can pick out a pass. Says he's a strange asigning considering our current players.

According to the Villa fan in my basement he's not that great, very lightweight but can pick out a pass. Says he's a strange asigning considering our current players.
How often do you let him out?

i think bannan would be a good signing, got a lot of quality on the ball, good at set pieces. could be one of those players who drops down from the prem that makes a big impact in the division. would definitely give us more creativity in midfield

although we already have one light-weight scottish dead-ball expert who doesn't really have a position on the books....

UNTIL 2015 no less
http://talkingballs.co.uk/showthrea...ew-4yr-contract?highlight=ground?goto=newpost

Last edited:
If it's not Bert or Kenny Jacket writing the blog it's obvious bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669