The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The annoying totally unfounded yet traditional summer rumours thread

About 3 days after Pearson has come out and said that he can basically only sign bosman and loan signings? Christ, what poorly researched journalism.

Or £1m is less than the price Everton wanted to sell him for originally but want rid of him.

Perhaps Pearson is saying he has no money to spend to get players at a cheaper price.

Last edited:

Perhaps Pearson is saying he has no money to spend to get players at a cheaper price.

I admire your optimism, but we really don't have a pot to piss in.

I would've thought any deal to bring James Vaughan in permanently would rely on us moving DJ Campbell on to Blackpool for around £1mil.

I would've thought any deal to bring James Vaughan in permanently would rely on us moving DJ Campbell on to Blackpool for around £1mil.

That particular deal seems to be stalling over the asking price according to various Internet sources.

That particular deal seems to be stalling over the asking price according to various Internet sources.

But if you can't trust the internet sources on who were are going to buy how can you trust them on who we are going to sell? Or how much money we have?

Maybe the whole point is that they're trying to get £1mil+ to fund the deal for Vaughan? I doubt we'll be spending anything on any other players this summer, like many have already said it's going to be mostly free transfers and loans.

I think they must be trying to raise the money for Vaughan, otherwise I would have thought they'd just let Campbell go for a nominal fee just to get him off the wage bill.

But if you can't trust the internet sources on who were are going to buy how can you trust them on who we are going to sell? Or how much money we have?

Because that Vaughan story is a rehash of an old one from a few weeks a a go before it came out that the club had lost millions and wouldn't be spending anything this summer, or before it was announced that the DJ move to Blackpool is pretty much not going to happen.

The Mirror have just ignored everything coming out of the club for the past few weeks and have just gone with a story that came out weeks a go. That's why it's lazy journalism.

Because that Vaughan story is a rehash of an old one from a few weeks a a go before it came out that the club had lost millions and wouldn't be spending anything this summer, or before it was announced that the DJ move to Blackpool is pretty much not going to happen.

The Mirror have just ignored everything coming out of the club for the past few weeks and have just gone with a story that came out weeks a go. That's why it's lazy journalism.

So selective belief then?

So selective belief then?

No. I wasn't dismissive of the Mirror story when it came out first time around, but it just seems like it's a tag on line to speculation of a move to another club based on rumours that were batted around weeks a go.

Besides, it isn't a rumour or a belief that we aren't spending money, it's come directly from Pearson and I really can't see Pearson being the type of manager who plays mind games like that. Especially as it's the local press not the national press, so would hardly bring transfer fees down.

Last edited:

enough of this crap, when does Dowie arrive?

enough of this crap, when does Dowie arrive?

Just heard from Ntwes, he's in the club shop modelling the new away shirt.

Just heard from Ntwes, he's in the club shop modelling the new away shirt.

Shame, he looks much nicer with his shirt off.

Ntswe or Dowie :102:

Ntswe doesnt come out the house now as he is full time on Mafia Wars on Facebook. His Mrs actually sent me a friend request just to get some help on her quest to become a mafia leader as well. They either have two pc's or do it in shifts :102:
I really dont get it sometimes its 4.00am :icon_lol: If its not them its Boc wanting chickens for his farm :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Ntswe doesnt come out the house now as he is full time on Mafia Wars on Facebook. His Mrs actually sent me a friend request just to get some help on her quest to become a mafia leader as well. They either have two pc's or do it in shifts :102:
I really dont get it sometimes its 4.00am :icon_lol: If its not them its Boc wanting chickens for his farm :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Ah but have you seen Ntswe new car??:102:

Oh and I got a friend request from his wife as well.:icon_bigg

Beitar Jeruslaem captain and Israeli international Aviram Baruchyan is expected to sign for Leicester City on a two year contract.

Baruchyan has been targetted by Beitar's notorious right–wing ultras, after expressing a wish to see Arabs playing for the club.

He knows Leicester's reputation as a club that takes racism very seriously, and after projected moves to Spanish La Liga clubs came to nothing, is looking to kick start his career in the UK.

From football rumours there have been some beauties on there recently. I am only posting this on as i believe we were linked with him last summer.

From football rumours there have been some beauties on there recently. I am only posting this on as i believe we were linked with him last summer.

He doesn't like racisim but thought he would move to Spain?? Hmmmm top idea that.

He knows Leicester's reputation as a club that takes racism very seriously.

So seriously that they even employ their own expert (allegedly) :icon_bigg

So seriously that they even employ their own expert (allegedly) :icon_bigg
Talking of which:

http://www.thebluearmy.co.uk/news/H...n-inquiry/article-2321436-detail/article.html

The first line being:

Leicester City have made no decision on the future of defender Wayne Brown, chief executive Lee Hoos has said.

I put it through the bullshitometer and the translation appears to be:

Leicester City have received no firm enquiries about Wayne Brown so they would like to prepare their fans for the possibility of him staying, whilst also making sure all clubs are aware that he's abso-fecking-lutely available for transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00