The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Winter 2014/15 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LEICESTER LINE UP OKAZAKI

With the signing of Andrej Kramaric in doubt due to work permit complications, we understand the Leicester are also looking at Mainz striker Shinji Okazaki.

A source close to the Japan international has claimed a deal with the Premier League club has been agreed in principle.

SKY SPORTS WEBSITE

I would very disappointed if as a club, we have engaged in the pursuit of someone without doing the due diligence on whether they are likely to get a work permit or not

But the whole transfer is very much out of line with NP's normal approach of only becoming public when pen has been put to paper v pictures emerging of him sampling the club's canteen food before the whole thing is signed & sealed

Don't worry, people will soon be able to start making ill informed dog eating jokes if Sky is to be believed.

I would very disappointed if as a club, we have engaged in the pursuit of someone without doing the due diligence on whether they are likely to get a work permit or not

But the whole transfer is very much out of line with NP's normal approach of only becoming public when pen has been put to paper v pictures emerging of him sampling the club's canteen food before the whole thing is signed & sealed

When we were out of the premier league it may well have been a lot easier to keep our interest out of the media's eye.

Breaking news on SSN that Kramaric will sign a contract until June 2018 subject to a work permit.

Vedran Corluka linked on several sites today..... he would be a great addition to the squad and still only 28yo

GeoffPetersTalkSPORT
‏@talkSPORTgeoff
Likely that #LCFC will be strengthening the defence in the transfer window; I hear a centre back from abroad could be on his way very soon.

GeoffPetersTalkSPORT
‏@talkSPORTgeoff
Likely that #LCFC will be strengthening the defence in the transfer window; I hear a centre back from abroad could be on his way very soon.

Wow, he sounds like he's in the know.

I also have an inside source that we will be strengthening in the transfer window. Probably from abroad, but maybe not from abroad. Although we may not strengthen at all. I'm afraid that I cannot reveal my sources.

I also have an inside source that we will be strengthening in the transfer window. Probably from abroad, but maybe not from abroad. Although we may not strengthen at all. I'm afraid that I cannot reveal my sources.

I just thought I'd post it, as "he" is one of our own.

Why comment like this? Is this not a rumours thread?

Corluka would be an incredible signing. Just what we need. Experienced, knows the league and has the quality to improve and lead the defence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669