The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Winter 2014/15 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that's seems the way of it.

He wanted to go to Chelsea, but they were going to loan him out and not give him guarantees about being in the first team squad. Instead he's came to Leicester, he's got 6 months to prove how good he is. If we get relegated he's probably got some sort of get out clause. If we stay up then who knows.

No. More cynically, Chelsea know the buy-out clauses. If he's not a world-class striker, or a bit shit, we're stuck with him. If he he is a world-class striker, Chelsea get him.

No. If he's not a world-class striker, or a bit shit, we're stuck with him. If he he is a world-class striker, Chelsea get him.

That is true with or without contractual agreements.

If he's shit we are stuck with him..if he is really good a big team will buy him.

It's all the same existential nightmare that ends only in death and quietude.

It will be interesting to see if he plays against Chelsea.

Hold up over work permit, according to The Express.

Says as he's only played 4 times for Croatia, he doesn't meet the requirements for a work permit so we'll need to go to a tribunal, which likely won't be until next week.

It seems strange that his club and representatives are all indicating it's a done deal and posing for pictures at the training ground etc. and LCFC are not.

It is not normally officially announced in any way until 100% done deal.

I hope the player's agent is not playing for a better deal elsewhere.

It seems strange that his club and representatives are all indicating it's a done deal and posing for pictures at the training ground etc. and LCFC are not.

It is not normally officially announced in any way until 100% done deal.

I hope the player's agent is not playing for a better deal elsewhere.

By making all clubs think the deal is done and dusted?

Strange tactic if so.

You raise the idea that he is open to a club that is not Chelsea, raise his profile a bit and a club higher up the table comes in with a higher offer. Wouldn't put it past sneaky agents.

Random conspiracy theory I know. Hope I'm 100% wrong.

Hold up over work permit, according to The Express.

Says as he's only played 4 times for Croatia, he doesn't meet the requirements for a work permit so we'll need to go to a tribunal, which likely won't be until next week.

Why does he need a work permit, isn't Croatia in the EU?

Some members of the EU still need work permits in the UK. Croatia is one of them.

That would explain why there aren't any Croatian hand car washes around here then!

Some members of the EU still need work permits in the UK. Croatia is one of them.

Potentially we've spunked away a few weeks of negotiations on a player who can't sign.

Potentially we've spunked away a few weeks of negotiations on a player who can't sign.

He'll easily get through - there's just a process to go through

Nothing to see here

He's our player (TBC) why wouldn't he?

The suggestions of an arrangement with Chelsea raise the question. Of course these arrangements can't be official, but we'll see if he picks up a 'knock' the game before.

I love a good conspiracy theory.

Leicester have reached agreement with Croatian side Rijeka and agreed personal terms with Andrej Kramaric, but according to Sky sources there is some concern he may not meet the necessary criteria to secure a work permit.

The work permit hearing is scheduled for next week, so Kramaric will not be available to face Aston Villa this weekend

From Sky Sports Website

i hope he is allowed to train with us while the permit gets sorted, at least he will be better familiarised with the players by the Stoke game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669