The Apprentice 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't believe Maria went last night - might not have done a great deal but least she didn't fook up basic figures or have the most annoying voice in the world as well as being ugly

She deserved to go for that sodding overdone blue eye shadow alone.

Gawd, this years contenders are surely the worst yet.

If that is possible.

To think, if Ian Stringer was on now instead of years back even he might have walked this series.

Gawd, this years contenders are surely the worst yet.

If that is possible.

To think, if Ian Stringer was on now instead of years back even he might have walked this series.

It is embarrassing to watch. In fact, I don't think I'll be watching any more after last nights show.

It is embarrassing to watch. In fact, I don't think I'll be watching any more after last nights show.

I genuinely can't think of one of those morons that has done something productive for all of the episodes so far, there's 75% of them that haven't even done something productive for one episode, it is absolutely horrific.

I heard they've made a concerted effort to get as many dickheads in as possible this year because there were a few too many 'good' candidates on it last year.

One day soon, if it hasn't happened already, Azhar is going to seriously regret that video performance of his!

How on earth did Jade survive last night?

Obviously Sugar has seen her plans and is focussing on the end-game rather than on her abysmal performance.

Obviously Sugar has seen her plans and is focussing on the end-game rather than on her abysmal performance.

Perhaps he thought she has more about her than the destructive tosser that he did chuck out.

This whole business plan thing has wrecked the whole dynamic of the show to be honest, the fact that Tom won last year despite being the worst of the finalists, but having a the better business plan just makes a mockery of the whole process.

If he's going to pick the best business plan, regardless of who delivers it, why not just do that in the first week? It wasn't broken, it didn't need fixing.

It does seem like it is becoming a bit of a joke now. How Jade didn't go is beyond belief, she totally failed at the task in hand whereas the one that got sacked completely got the idea but was supposed to be a trouble maker for raising that 's' word.

Azhar has even got his own business set up to a very high level from a small initial investment, he's done exactly what Sugar is asking for before, completely grasped the idea of the last task given to them yet he is sacked. It's all good knowing the right things to say but it means **** all if you never put it into practice - Sugar just seems to be looking for the best person that can talk shit it seems!

And how Adam is still in there is just an insult to everyone else in the UK that runs their own business. He's a brilliant character and fair play to him, he was good on the market but that's where he should stay as he's an obsolute moron really from the 1920s with some of his views and if he's one of the top 12 young business people in the country right now, we're destined for a very long recession.

if he's one of the top 12 young business people in the country right now, we're destined for a very long recession.

If you think any of them are in the top 1,200 young business people in the country then I'm putting you on ignore.

:117:

If you think any of them are in the top 1,200 young business people in the country then I'm putting you on ignore.

:117:

:icon_lol:

Seriously, if anyone really was a top entrepreneur, they wouldn't need to go on The Apprentice.

I just watch it for the comedy value.

I see what you mean as if they were that good they wouldn't need the investment but, 250k could do a hell of a lot to kick start a smaller business as investment would be ever harder to come by with what's going on at the moment. Even if you don't get that, it's free nationwide advertising for the likes of Michael & Azhar and any of the other's that fell short but already have their own business up and running so you can see why people are prepared to do it.

It has become more of a who can talk the most shit competition though this series it seems but as you say, quite a bit more comedy value with numpties like Adam!

Thank goodness Jenna has gone, I couldn't bear to listen to her anymore.

Must..... resist...... :icon_wink

Things could get grisly if you do.

Jenna really polar-ised opinions.

Koala what you like, she won't mind.

Bear pun.

Anyone that points out that koalas aren't bears is a ****.

Last edited:
Been away for two weeks but got last two episodes recorded.

Question - is it worth watching them before tonights show or was it same old same old?

errm, it's all over now Spion. The final was on Saturday or Sunday night just gone so if you didn't record that one it will still be on the iPlayer for you.

I'd say this series has been very poor but I'd probably still watch them or at least the You're Fired episodes as they are always good for a laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566