The Birch true legend

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanefire166

just wanted to give a quick post on the birch , at the hull game he was running around clearly very busy, my 8 year old son asked for his autograph and signature and the birch stopped what he was doing to talk to my lad , he asked if he was enjoying himself and just general chit chat then he signed his shirt for him and had a quick photo too , alan birchnall i salute you , you should be knighted :038:

Birch for PM!

He's a true legend, not a pretend legend, a true legend.
He doesn't just dress up as a ninja in the evening, he actually is a ninja and he smites dinosaurs by the score.
He can also defrost lonely pensioners just by using his breath

He is a legend, many of my fb friends who go regularly say that whtever he is doing and no matter what he is doing, he always stops to chat and often gives them free gifts! Top bloke!

He is a legend, many of my fb friends who go regularly say that whtever he is doing and no matter what he is doing, he always stops to chat and often gives them free gifts! Top bloke!

What kind of free gifts? If they're not worth much I'd tell the old fecker to stick them where the sun don't shine. Freeloading git.

Who would win in a fight between Chuck Norris and the Birch?

What kind of free gifts?

Sweets, shiny trinkets and lolipops, he always has a supply of them with him at all times for the kiddies.

He also has a litter of Labrador puppies in the boot of his car

Sweets, shiny trinkets and lolipops, he always has a supply of them with him at all times for the kiddies.

Better than Bill McLaren who had rugby boots. :icon_bigg

just wanted to give a quick post on the birch , at the hull game he was running around clearly very busy, my 8 year old son asked for his autograph and signature and the birch stopped what he was doing to talk to my lad , he asked if he was enjoying himself and just general chit chat then he signed his shirt for him and had a quick photo too , alan birchnall i salute you , you should be knighted :038:

If you think so highly of him perhaps you could offer him the courtesy of spelling his name correctly.

:icon_lol:

I'm staggered to think you are old enough to have an eight year old son.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670