The Bullplop Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coventry can have him. That being said I would like at least one more defender added to the squad. The way I see it we are covered at right-back, we have four centre-halves but we are still short at left-back, unless MA gets the best out of Alan Sheehan].

what about mattock

Last edited:
what about mattock

Clearly Mattock is a very good talent but are we not in slight danger of putting too much faith and pressure on this kid? I hope he is in and around the first-team squad next season but I do not think he should start the season as our first-choice left-back.

Clearly Mattock is a very good talent but are we not in slight danger of putting too much faith and pressure on this kid? I hope he is in and around the first-team squad next season but I do not think he should start the season as our first-choice left-back.

compared to the other options i do

compared to the other options i do

If they are good enough they are old enough. Think of Peter Shilton, David Nish, Michael Owen, Wayne Rooney, etc. They may need the odd rest, but they will learn and get better through playing.

LEICESTER CITY NEWS
Leicester are about to land the signing of Marek Saganowski after Southampton can't come up with the funds
Rab Douglas is on the verge of signing for Dundee where former City Boss Craig Levein is, Levein is also interested in another poor player at Leicester Mark DeepFreeze
Billy Sharp will join Leicester in a 2 million deal which sees Matty Fryatt going the other way as part of the deal.

todays rumor

LEICESTER CITY NEWS
Leicester are about to land the signing of Marek Saganowski after Southampton can't come up with the funds
Rab Douglas is on the verge of signing for Dundee where former City Boss Craig Levein is, Levein is also interested in another poor player at Leicester Mark DeepFreeze
Billy Sharp will join Leicester in a 2 million deal which sees Matty Fryatt going the other way as part of the deal.

todays rumor

id settle for that but i wouldnt get rid of fryatt

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59