The Bullplop Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know it's funny.... of all the transfer listed players, Kenton and MDV are the only ones I would not mind if we could not get rid off. That being said, once we get Saganowski in MDV will be surplus to requirements.

You know it's funny.... of all the transfer listed players, Kenton and MDV are the only ones I would not mind if we could not get rid off. That being said, once we get Saganowski in MDV will be surplus to requirements.

kenton is shite, MDV actually scored goals so i agree with you there :) our fickle bonehead majority will disagree and crack one off over fryatt but MDV actually put the ball in the net

Re: Rumours Thread

From a well known rumours site. ;)

Martin Allen is set to bid for Birminghams out of favour striker Rowan Vine and Freddy Eastwood to bolster his attack.
Also heard that he has shown his intrest in Fulhams Pap Bouba Diop. Not 100% sure on that one though

apparantly interesred in todorov and richard hughes from portsmouth.

On the basis of appearances over the last 3-4 years, Cort is ten times more likely to be fit and than Todorov. I wouldn't bring him in when we've already got the dodgy fitness records of Cort and Fryatt. We need one more forward and it needs to be one that isn't injury prone. I'd be very surprised if that player isn't McLeod.

Not keen on anyone called Hughes playing for us again after the fraud from Scotland.

The fella from Pompey I wouldn't mind is that Stefanovic. Left back / Centre back. Would do a good job. Make him skipper too.

I would have Todorov here in a heartbeat.

Class player and only 28. Yes he has had injuries but i think he is worth the risk. I would rather have a half fit todorov than Elvis at full fitness.

I would have Todorov here in a heartbeat.

Class player and only 28. Yes he has had injuries but i think he is worth the risk. I would rather have a half fit todorov than Elvis at full fitness.

i'd sooner have the singing version of elvis than the one that we have got!

Kevin Lisbie has been released by Charlton, along with Hasselbaink and El Kakouri.

Wonder if we are interested in any of these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58