The Bullplop Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rumours Thread

From a well known rumours site. ;)

Leioester will make 7 more signings with all the transfer listed players leaving during the next week and also leaving will be Fryatt and stearman with forest and Wolves there most likely destinatons as stated in another rumour which I am confirming.

Leicester will make several more signings in july they will be Lee bowyer, tom soares, Stephen clemence and kris commons for there midfield, todorov and j–d job for there strikeforce and Alex morfaw for defense. if qpr complete the signings of Henderson then expect lcfc to offer Roy carroll a contract as allen doesn't think logan can cut it in the championship this season.

LCFC: I go to college at freemans park (near walkers stadium) I was on my lunch and Danny Murphy walked into morrisons Why else would he be in leicester if he was not in talks with the club!

I would like to confirm that Martin allen will make 4 signings on Monday with tom soares, jospeh–desire job and todorov being three of them

Norwich are closing in on a deal for Marshall believed to be 700k. Also Grant is targeting a swoop for leicester city's pair Elivs hammond and Alan maybury, Grant believes they will had versitality to his squad as they can play in more than 1 position.

Grant will bring back former norwich promising favourite, Darren Kenton, who has been placed on the transfer list by Martin Allen at Leicester FC.

Leicester will make a shock move for Christian vieri after atlanta refused to offer him a new contract.

Derby want to sign Matty Fryatt from leicester to play alongside easnshaw as Davies believes howard is not Premiership standard

Martin Allen will raid former club barnet for dean Sinclair and Steven bailey. From the increasingly popular Gary haddon again

Leeds United are interested in signing elvis hammond and rab douglas from leicester in an offer believed to be 700k for the pair.

Don't know which is funnier - the Christian Vieri rumour, or someone being interested in signing Elvis Hammond :icon_lol:

I'd say Vieri signing is more likely than someone, especially a team that's just come out of admin, bidding £700k for Elvis and Douglas!

Maybe Wise is feeling bad for being such an all out twat, and wants to try and make amends? In which case he can take Maybury and Hughes as well.

Football-rumours is actually being quiet consistent with who is being linked it seems, but I think it's just because they're all players being mentioned in the media. All of signings have been announced between 10 and 11ish havn't they?

Last edited:
Don't know which is funnier - the Christian Vieri rumour, someone being interested in signing Elvis Hammond, or Jeff getting laid over the weekend :icon_lol:

That's a bit harsh Homer.

Re: Rumours Thread

From a well known rumours site. ;)

Norwich are set to re–sign Elvis Hammond from leicester as cover for Jamie Cureton and Chris Brown.

Tom Soares of Crystal Palace is set to join Leicester City within the next week for a fee of around £1Mill

Reading are close to bringing home local lad and Crystal Palace midfielder Tom Soares to the club in the next week or so. The clubs have agreed a fee, and it's thought that terms aren't far off being agreed.

Wolves will sign 7 players and only 1 of these name as been mentioned and it is Matty Fryatt of leicester city. he will join on a 1m deal that could rise to 2.5m if Wolves gain promotion.

I think most people are probably put off by his past wages. Although i'm surprised somebody hasn't taken a chance on him.

I think most people are probably put off by his past wages. Although i'm surprised somebody hasn't taken a chance on him.

Yeah, but at this point I don't think he'd expect massive wages... Offer him a cheeky tenner a week ;)

I think he'd still be good at this level, still such a great finisher, although we'd need people that could actually give him good service. Think I'd prefer him to some of the others linked though

Did you see any of his efforts towards the tail end of last season?!:icon_eek:

He's another player who's simply past it... the same goes for Jimmy Floyd, players who's past brilliance means despite their total loss of form they'll still be looking for hefty wages... and their simply not worth it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58