The Bullplop Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rumours Thread

From a well known rumours site. ;)

Leicester are looking to progress and push for the premier league.
Couple of Big signings to help.
Svetoslav Todorov Free from Pompey (definate)
Robbie Fowler Free from Liverpool
Lee Hendrie Free from Villa
Sami Hyypia £500k from Liverpool
Alan Stubbs £100k from Everton
Chris Cohen £1.3m from Yeovil
I work at Portsmouth and know Milan and these are a few of his more realistic targets although thier are another couple of big names he wants kept quiet, could be couple of shocks in the next couple of weeks.

Notts Forest will sign Leicester trio Rab Douglas, Elvis Hammond and Darren Kenton for a combined fee of £2mill. Douglas and Hammond have already agreed terms while Kenton is still in talks.

Hahaha! Douglas, Kenton and Hammond for £2m!? Do Forest even have £2m? That would be the single greatest bit of transfer business our club has ever done ! lol, if only football-rumours wasn't all bullshit

Leicester City are considering a possible move for free agent, El Kakouri former Charlton Athletic star.

from http://www.football-rumours.co.uk/

and

I have just seen Manwell Pablo from Deportivo La Coruna youth team fly into east midlans, and be picked up by Tim Davies.

my contacts inside tell me that he will sign a 5 year deal.

also expect the signings of J–D Job, Todorov and Roy carol on a 2 year deal, these will be unveiled on weds at 2pm

Walkers

Why the feck would we want to buy another Goalkeeper,if people insist on posting Horseshit at least make it players that we actually need

El Kakouri would in my eyes be a very good purchase

He would be free

And if we sign another player for free, it would be the end of the world as we know it, apparently

even better then, i suppose if people think it will get us promoted we could give charlton some money for him, then he would be an amazing signing.

even better then, i suppose if people think it will get us promoted we could give charlton some money for him, then he would be an amazing signing.

It has to be a million pounds or the sun falls from the sky, I think

Thought I would humour you with all this crap from a well known site:icon_roll

Leicester are set to complete their following touches to there promotion push with signings of Manuel Pablo (Deportivo) Lee Hendrie (Free Agent) and Karl Dugiud (Colchester JoeB

IPswich will sign elvis hammond from leicester for 700k (which I am very happy about), also they will swoop for mcindoe as he is unhappy at Wolves

Norwich are set to re–sign Elvis Hammond from leicester as cover for Jamie Cureton and Chris Brown.

Tom Soares of Crystal Palace is set to join Leicester City within the next week for a fee of around £1Mill

Leioester will make 7 more signings with all the transfer listed players leaving during the next week and also leaving will be Fryatt and stearman with forest and Wolves there most likely destinatons as stated in another rumour which I am confirming

Leicester will make several more signings in july they will be Lee bowyer, tom soares, Stephen clemence and kris commons for there midfield, todorov and j–d job for there strikeforce and Alex morfaw for defense. if qpr complete the signings of Henderson then expect lcfc to offer Roy carroll a contract as allen doesn't think logan can cut it in the championship this season

From BBC

Wolves have had a £900,000 bid for striker Matt Fryatt turned down by Leicester. (Daily Star)

Crystal Palace have issued a hands-off warning to Leicester and their other Championship rivals over England Under-21 midfielder Tom Soares. (Various)

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58