The Bullplop Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin Lisbie has been released by Charlton, along with Hasselbaink and El Kakouri.

Wonder if we are interested in any of these.

we should atleast make an attempt to sign hasselbaink he would be a class above in this division karkouri wouldn't be bad either but i would rather try to sign hasselbaink

we should atleast make an attempt to sign hasselbaink he would be a class above in this division

The guy scored "a" goal last season! I'm not sure he has got the ability to do it anymore... he'd be a massive risk and would probably command massive wages, so in short i just don't think he'd be worth it and don't think anything suggests he'd be worth the cost.

The guy scored "a" goal last season! I'm not sure he has got the ability to do it anymore... he'd be a massive risk and would probably command massive wages, so in short i just don't think he'd be worth it and don't think anything suggests he'd be worth the cost.

Of course he'd be worth it, it's a name Lee7 has heard of :icon_roll

whats that suppost to mean fool :102:

Well surely if "he would be a class above in this division" then Charlton would have kept hold of him to make the most of this, so I can only assume that the reason you believe this is because you have heard of him, and so it would fit nicely into the "inspired" signing category that you have repeatedly lamented about our current signing lacking.

Re: Rumours Thread

From a well known rumours site. ;)

Leicester city rumour – now todorov has left pompey I've heard he's due in leicester for talks next wk however Derby are said to be interested as well

Leeds to sign:

Rab Douglas (Leicester–£250k)

I have just recieved some information from a very reliable source from inside leicester city fc. Leicester will complete 7 more signings for the start of the new season and these will be unveiled over the next week. Joseph–Desire Job on a 2 year deal will be the first of these and will be followed with the arrivals of Lee Bowyer, Alex Morfaw, Adam Hammill (on a season long loan), Svetoslav Todorov, Stephen Clemence and Kris Commons. Leaving leicester city will be Matty Fryatt in a 900k move to Forest and Richard Stearman to Wolves. Also Elvis Hammond will be joining Norwich FC as cover for new signings David Strihavka and Jamie cureton.

Leicester city will make 3 loan signings next week–these will be Adam Hammill from Liverpool, Ben Sahar from Chelsea and Cedric Evina from Arsenal. These are 99% true and are from a source inside the club that is very reliable.

Re: Rumours Thread

From a well known rumours site. ;)

Quote:
Leicester city rumour – now todorov has left pompey I've heard he's due in leicester for talks next wk however Derby are said to be interested as well

Leeds to sign:

Rab Douglas (Leicester–£250k)

I have just recieved some information from a very reliable source from inside leicester city fc. Leicester will complete 7 more signings for the start of the new season and these will be unveiled over the next week. Joseph–Desire Job on a 2 year deal will be the first of these and will be followed with the arrivals of Lee Bowyer, Alex Morfaw, Adam Hammill (on a season long loan), Svetoslav Todorov, Stephen Clemence and Kris Commons. Leaving leicester city will be Matty Fryatt in a 900k move to Forest and Richard Stearman to Wolves. Also Elvis Hammond will be joining Norwich FC as cover for new signings David Strihavka and Jamie cureton.

Leicester city will make 3 loan signings next week–these will be Adam Hammill from Liverpool, Ben Sahar from Chelsea and Cedric Evina from Arsenal. These are 99% true and are from a source inside the club that is very reliable.

the stuff they come up with love it :038::038:

There are some gems on there - not related to LCFC in any way, but this is my favorite from a few days ago...

In a surprise development, Bolton weebl Sammy Lee is on all fours, panting furiously in the direction of a surprised but not entirely appalled Leroy Lita. Five million homoerotic woofs, each twinned with a shiny coin, should persuade Reading manager Steve Coppell not to get in the way of true love.
Quality! :icon_lol:

Last edited:
Ex-target De Zeeuw joins Cov. :icon_eek: From Teletext. ;)

COVENTRY The Sky Blues have confirmed the free transfer signings of Dutch duo Arjan De Zeeuw and Ellery Cairo on one-year contracts.

a friend of mine works in the leicester city main office and she told me they have ordered 1000 pens for next week which can only mean one thing.....

there out of pens :icon_bigg

joking aside i think next week will see a lot of activity in the transfer market for the foxes and quieten down some of the restless fans.

Last edited:
a friend of mine works in the leicester city main office and she told me they have ordered 1000 pens for next week which can only mean one thing.....

there out of pens :icon_bigg

joking aside i think next week will see a lot of activity in the transfer market for the foxes and quieten down some of the restless fans.

:icon_conf

I think Wednesday will be the day it all happens.

:038:

we will sign Todorov and Job and sell Fryatt.

we will also sign some unknown midfielder and another defender.

(I HOPE)

:102:

Todorov rejects new Pompey deal:

From teamtalk:

Todorov rejects new Pompey deal

Leicester, Stoke and Wigan have been linked with moves for striker Svetoslav Todorov after he turned down a new deal at Portsmouth.

Todorov's agent Mark Donaghy revealed the Bulgarian has rejected Pompey's contract offer because he was not happy with the terms of the one-year extension with a further year depending on appearances.

The forward is now set to look elsewhere for first-team football with Championship sides Leicester and Stoke strongly linked, while Wigan may look at him after taking him on loan last season.

Donaghy told the Portsmouth News: "We have told Portsmouth Toddy will not be accepting their offer of a contract.

"It's time for him to move on and we are currently speaking to a number of clubs, many of them English."

From the BBC rumours. ;)

Leicester are chasing former Middlesbrough striker Joseph-Desire Job. (Daily Mirror)

The Foxes also want former Portsmouth front man Svetoslav Todorov. (Daily Mirror)

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58