The Bullplop Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Richard Hughes (Portsmouth)

I saw this a few days back - think it's in another post somewhere - prob the Todorov one.

Anyhow, think he could do a job for us although don't think he'd be too much cop in the prem when we get there. :icon_cool

Apparently we have made a £2million double bid for Stephen Clemence and DJ Campbell.

I don't think MM will part with that sort of cash on a transfer fee. He may be prepared to pay some decent wages, but I just can't see him writing out a cheque for £2M.

He's already proven he's the king of freebies.

Re: Rumours Thread

From a well known rumours site. ;)

Leicester city are to set sign Tom Soares From Crystal Palace for a fee believed to be around 1.2 Mill

I wonder if the fact that we've offered quite a good sum of money might mean Kisnorbo might not be heading in the opposite direction?

I wonder if the fact that we've offered quite a good sum of money might mean Kisnorbo might not be heading in the opposite direction?

I can't believe for one minute that we would offer two million quid for those two. Possibly one million, but only possibly

Two, never

LCFC TRANSFERS

Karl Duguid, Kevin Lisbie and Lee Hendrie to sign by next week. Fryatt still wanted by Wolves and Kisnorbo linked with Fulham again. Dead wood gone by the end of next week, except for Mark De Vries who may now figure in Martin Allen's plans.

I doubt Darguid will leave them. They refer to him as Mr Colchester United according to my mate. He's 29 and I reckon it's a fair bet he'll see his career out there.

Lee hendrie will sign for leicester city on Monday, job deal off, Fryatt staying, striker 2 follow hendrie, mayb Fowler

I think we should pick up Juninho on a year deal, now that Hull have pulled out.
He may be 34 but he'll still provide us with more creativity and ball retention than we've got at present.
He wants to play in The Championship and i'd rather have him in our squad than against us.

IMO: if Fowler ever pulled on the City Shirt it would be the oddest move since
Socrates signed for Gateshead.

Andrej Niedzielan has just had a deal with Wisla Krakow fallen through.

Why? A few English Championship clubs have offered deals.

Currently plays in Eredivise for NEC.

Probably me making some madpot assumption that we could be one of the teams interested - we have been in every fecker else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Newcastle712
7Fulham711
8Tottenham 610
9Brentford710