The Bullplop Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior-weenie-oh is past it. Stay well away in my opinion, at thirty four he's not what we need. Still, I remember him demolishing us for boro a match or two before our final against them, put the frightners up me good and proper, oh for Pontuus back!

Andrej Niedzielan has just had a deal with Wisla Krakow fallen through.

Why? A few English Championship clubs have offered deals.

Currently plays in Eredivise for NEC.

Probably me making some madpot assumption that we could be one of the teams interested - we have been in every fecker else.

what position does he play

Sunday Times are today reporting Brum bids. Maybe not total nonsense then?

Leicester City have signed Hossain Kaabi, 21, the Iran World Cup player, who has agreed a two-year contract. The Championship club hope to continue their recruitment drive after offering Birmingham City £2m for DJ Campbell and Stephen Clemence.

Sunday Times are today reporting Brum bids. Maybe not total nonsense then?

Leicester City have signed Hossain Kaabi, 21, the Iran World Cup player, who has agreed a two-year contract. The Championship club hope to continue their recruitment drive after offering Birmingham City £2m for DJ Campbell and Stephen Clemence.

Wonder if Kisnorbo could form part of the deal, bearing in mind he has been the subject of quite a bit of speculation regarding Birmingham :102:

Wonder if Kisnorbo could form part of the deal, bearing in mind he has been the subject of quite a bit of speculation regarding Birmingham :102:

if we gave them kisnorbo and 2mill it would be the worst tranfer deal since ade.

i was just thinking how come no clubs have put in a bid for chopra. he scored a hat-trick against us and was top scorer last season in the championship and personally i'd rather have him here than DJ campbell but don't know how much he'd cost.

Last edited:
i was just thinking how come no clubs have put in a bid for chopra. he scored a hat-trick against us and was top scorer last season in the championship and personally i'd rather have him here than DJ campbell but don't know how much he'd cost.

They have - Watford placed a £3 million bid turned down and now an un-named club have had a 4million bid turned down.

if we gave them kisnorbo and 2mill it would be the worst tranfer deal since ade.

The value of the deal would be 2 mill inc KISNORBO FFS !!!

Are you really this fecking stupid or do you just love to court controversy :102:

From a well known rumour site.

Elvis Hammond will eventually become a Real Mallorca player this week after Leicester City accepted a £1 million bid for the Ghana international. Hammond will now travel to Spain to agree personal terms. Robbie Fowler is manager Martin Allen's main target to replace Hammond.

Leicester City have offered two professional deals to highly rated youngsters, Joe payne and Luigi Rinaldi of whom Premier League giants are interested

This is the best one yet

LCFC Rumours

Forget about Fowler because he will not be coming and nor will be El Karkouri as the 'People' newspaper says. Instead Mandaric is targeting Robbie Simpson of Cambridge for £2.5 million and if that fails he will target Salisbury forward Matt Tubbs for £2 million.
As for Lee Hendrie, he is training with City but is stalling over an offer as he wants Premier League football. If City fail to sign him, Mandaric will bid a blockbuster £5 million for West Bromwich duo Johnathan Greening and Zoltan Gera.
On their way out of City are Elvis Hammond and Mark de Vries. The Mallorca rumours are 99 percent true and Hammond is over on the island in talks. De Vries is wanted by Premier League newcomers Derby who are willing to offer £1.5 million and Steve Howard for the Dutchman

From a well known rumour site.

Elvis Hammond will eventually become a Real Mallorca player this week after Leicester City accepted a £1 million bid for the Ghana international. Hammond will now travel to Spain to agree personal terms. Robbie Fowler is manager Martin Allen's main target to replace Hammond.

Leicester City have offered two professional deals to highly rated youngsters, Joe payne and Luigi Rinaldi of whom Premier League giants are interested

This is the best one yet

LCFC Rumours

Forget about Fowler because he will not be coming and nor will be El Karkouri as the 'People' newspaper says. Instead Mandaric is targeting Robbie Simpson of Cambridge for £2.5 million and if that fails he will target Salisbury forward Matt Tubbs for £2 million.
As for Lee Hendrie, he is training with City but is stalling over an offer as he wants Premier League football. If City fail to sign him, Mandaric will bid a blockbuster £5 million for West Bromwich duo Johnathan Greening and Zoltan Gera. On their way out of City are Elvis Hammond and Mark de Vries. The Mallorca rumours are 99 percent true and Hammond is over on the island in talks. De Vries is wanted by Premier League newcomers Derby who are willing to offer £1.5 million and Steve Howard for the Dutchman

:018:

good players but don't know if there worth that

i wish

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Newcastle712