The Bullplop Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
From a well known rumour site.

Elvis Hammond will eventually become a Real Mallorca player this week after Leicester City accepted a £1 million bid for the Ghana international. Hammond will now travel to Spain to agree personal terms. Robbie Fowler is manager Martin Allen's main target to replace Hammond.

Leicester City have offered two professional deals to highly rated youngsters, Joe payne and Luigi Rinaldi of whom Premier League giants are interested

This is the best one yet

LCFC Rumours

Forget about Fowler because he will not be coming and nor will be El Karkouri as the 'People' newspaper says. Instead Mandaric is targeting Robbie Simpson of Cambridge for £2.5 million and if that fails he will target Salisbury forward Matt Tubbs for £2 million.
As for Lee Hendrie, he is training with City but is stalling over an offer as he wants Premier League football. If City fail to sign him, Mandaric will bid a blockbuster £5 million for West Bromwich duo Johnathan Greening and Zoltan Gera.
On their way out of City are Elvis Hammond and Mark de Vries. The Mallorca rumours are 99 percent true and Hammond is over on the island in talks. De Vries is wanted by Premier League newcomers Derby who are willing to offer £1.5 million and Steve Howard for the Dutchman

:081::081::081::081::038:

£1.5 million and Steve Howard... That rumour made me feel good, even though I know it's more likely Fowler brings Gerrard and Carragher here from Liverpool.

From a well known rumour site.

Elvis Hammond will eventually become a Real Mallorca player this week after Leicester City accepted a £1 million bid for the Ghana international. Hammond will now travel to Spain to agree personal terms. Robbie Fowler is manager Martin Allen's main target to replace Hammond.

Leicester City have offered two professional deals to highly rated youngsters, Joe payne and Luigi Rinaldi of whom Premier League giants are interested

This is the best one yet

LCFC Rumours

Forget about Fowler because he will not be coming and nor will be El Karkouri as the 'People' newspaper says. Instead Mandaric is targeting Robbie Simpson of Cambridge for £2.5 million and if that fails he will target Salisbury forward Matt Tubbs for £2 million.
As for Lee Hendrie, he is training with City but is stalling over an offer as he wants Premier League football. If City fail to sign him, Mandaric will bid a blockbuster £5 million for West Bromwich duo Johnathan Greening and Zoltan Gera.
On their way out of City are Elvis Hammond and Mark de Vries. The Mallorca rumours are 99 percent true and Hammond is over on the island in talks. De Vries is wanted by Premier League newcomers Derby who are willing to offer £1.5 million and Steve Howard for the Dutchman

i love that site! Did someone actually write that thinking it would be belivable and people would fall for it!

I say we keep quiet about it till the deal is done. Don't want anyone finding out he is crap.

I'm suprised to see that we've not signed anyone on loan yet, or even been linked with any loans... Thought Meelan would've wanted to make good use of them in the same way Birmingham did last year.

I'd be very suprised to not see any players coming in on loan before the start of the season. Maybe they'll come later though once all the actual signings have been done and they can assess which positions we still need players in. I wonder if Arsenal would be willing to let either Diaby or Denilson out on loan? ;)

I'm not that surprised - a lot of loans happen later, even a week or two into the season, as clubs size up their options once they've made all their major signings/sales. All part of the merry-go-round.

Re: Rumours Thread

From a well known rumours site. ;)

My mate works in the LCFC ticket office. He says that Leicester City will sign Fowler tommorrow on a free, with wages of £22, 000 a week. Elvis Hammond will also leave for 500k. However, youngster Joe Mattock is also on his way out to Premiership side Aston Villa for £3 mill.

Chelsea are intrested in launching a £5 mill pound bid for Leicester and England U18 star Ashley Chambers.

soooooo....
Chelsea sign Claudio Pizarro on a free retain Shevchenko, Drogba snd Kalou, let Scott Sinclair go out on loan and THEN sign a player for £5m who has already had cruciate surgery and wil struggle to break the squad for Leicester this year.

Mattock sounds plausible though. He's quality, future England left sided player. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00