The Bullplop Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Rivals:

Rumours abound in the PA (Press Association)newsroom this morning that we will be signing Clemence, DJ Cambell and Fowler within the next 48-hours or so and that the transfer fees and Fowler wages will be funded by Mattock and Stearman moving to Villa for a combined fee of circa £3.5M and that Fryatt will also be sold for £1M+ to possibly Norwich. Seems likely that MM needs some cash back to help fund what is going to be a very large wage bill this coming season.

I read an article yesterday about his first club - they were promoted to the top flight for first time in history and had a good start to the season.

You mean Brommapojkarna? I don't know if would call it a good start since they're the bottom team atm.:icon_wink

From Rivals:

I don't want to see any of those 3 leave, especially not for just a combined £4.5m

Don't get me wrong, I don't think we could get much more than that for them right now, but they could be worth a lot more, even in just a year's time. If they were sold for those prices I'd hope there were significant add-ons (particularly sell on fees) attatched.

All those PA rumours seem to be bollocks though

You mean Brommapojkarna? I don't know if would call it a good start since they're the bottom team atm.:icon_wink

Yeh them. Their first two games they got a win and a draw. That's a good start. It said they would probably finish bottom and they have got an excellent 17 year old midfielder who turned down Chelsea.

Re: Rumours Thread

From a well known rumours site. ;)

Leicester set to sign Kevin Lisbie THIS WEEK he has been training with the lads all week. Trust me I work at the ticket office.

Leicester City are set to sign 16 year old Goalkepper Shaun Wilkes from MK Dons. This has alerted other clubs such as Colchester and Ipswich Town.

Leicester will sign 18 year old irish under 21 international Anthony o`reilly and 17 year old defender Daniel cooper in the upcoming weeks. They will also sign 17 year old Toby Smith but due to an unfortunate knee injury that cannot be completed just yet.

Not sure if this has been posted already. I refrained from making a new thread, as it was probably plop all along.

Leicester City have missed out on the signing of Joseph-Desire Job, as the Cameroon international will now remain with relegated Sedan.

The former Middlesbrough striker had told setanta.com of his desire to return to England on Monday, but his wish will not be granted as Sedan are keen to retain his services after dropping down to Ligue 2.

The Foxes had tabled an offer for the striker, without success, and boss Martin Allen will now be forced to turn to alternative targets as he aims to continue his squad overhaul at the Walkers Stadium.

Job, though, is remaining philosophical following Sedan's decision to keep him at the club.

"That is life," said Job in L'Union. "That may not be a bad ending."

Job scored nine goals in Ligue 1 last season and Sedan will be looking to the Cameroon striker to be the inspiration behind a potential promotion bid over the coming months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00