The Bullplop Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill is the old bloke that somtimes walks the ballboys around before the game he is the one that recruits new players to the club

Is he the old one with the moustache? As opposed to the bald one who is younger?

SUNDAY People reckons GM is after young ManU defender Evans but other papers say he is going back to Sunderland where hes already had a loan

Last edited:
My advice would be send him back to sunderland so they can check him out in the reserves. Not chuck him back to our first team.

Given what has happened to him, I would consider it unlikely that any professional club would be able to obtain any form of insurance for him, so the chances of him playing for us, Sunderland, or anyone else for that matter, are pretty remote methinks.

Hello all, :039: been visiting your site for a while but never posted before now

Felt the need to clear up the following - 'Bill the recruitment guy' is in charge of recruitment, just for 7 - 10 year olds that's all (and he's neither bald nor got a moustache)

I'm not particularly pedantic (although I know a few are on here so feel free to pick up on any errors) , just know Bill so thought I'd correct you on this one

Cheers all

Hello all, :039: been visiting your site for a while but never posted before now

Felt the need to clear up the following - 'Bill the recruitment guy' is in charge of recruitment, just for 7 - 10 year olds that's all (and he's neither bald nor got a moustache)

I'm not particularly pedantic (although I know a few are on here so feel free to pick up on any errors) , just know Bill so thought I'd correct you on this one

Cheers all

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, pork pie

Cheers all

Hi Porkie.:039:

Cheers all

Hello. :038: :icon_bigg ;) :006: :039: :039:

Cheers all
i never said he was first team i jusk know bill and dont forget they do all talk ;)

welcome by the way :023:

Thanks for the welcome

I'll try and contribute when I can add something useful (or just feel like having a rant)

Thanks for the welcome

I'll try and contribute when I can add something useful (or just feel like having a rant)

If everyone followed that rule, the whole place would have closed down a long time ago through lack of use

I dont like to worry you but.....

Marlon Harewood has moved to the outskirts of Leicester…….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669