The Bullplop Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
it would make sense with the WBA and Gary Megson connection. I actually would like another centre-half. It's obviously not a major priority but we can't rely on the same three every week and we have no-one else who is a natural centre-half (and i'm including Kenton in that).

it would make sense with the WBA and Gary Megson connection. I actually would like another centre-half. It's obviously not a major priority but we can't rely on the same three every week and we have no-one else who is a natural centre-half (and i'm including Kenton in that).

In an ideal world, yes - but Kenton, Kishishev and Stearman are adequate replacements if we get desperate

Of course it would help if we only played two centre halves every game instead of three :icon_roll

Priorities lie elsewhere (if there is anyone available)

In an ideal world, yes - but Kenton, Kishishev and Stearman are adequate replacements if we get desperate

Of course it would help if we only played two centre halves every game instead of three :icon_roll

Priorities lie elsewhere (if there is anyone available)

Surely even Megson is not stupid enough to be planning on bringing in another central defender when it is so plainly obvious we are so desperatley short in 3/4 other positions.

Surely even Megson is not stupid enough to be planning on bringing in another central defender when it is so plainly obvious we are so desperatley short in 3/4 other positions.

eh?

So..he is stupid for wanting to bring in a fourth central defender when we only have 3 and we play with 3 centre halves?

We are desperately short in other areas. Yes i agree. We will also be desperate for a third centre half when (not if) Kisnorbo, N'Gotty and Mcauley are suspended/injured because we havn't got another who could hold there own there on a regular basis.

What makes you think he is after only one player? He quite clearly isn't.

eh?

So..he is stupid for wanting to bring in a fourth central defender when we only have 3 and we play with 3 centre halves?

We are desperately short in other areas. Yes i agree. We will also be desperate for a third centre half when (not if) Kisnorbo, N'Gotty and Mcauley are suspended/injured because we havn't got another who could hold there own there on a regular basis.

What makes you think he is after only one player? He quite clearly isn't.

Exactly, and if Megson did throw in one of Stearman, Kenton, Kish or say Chambers he would be villified for yet more square pegs in round holes.

But it is just another excuse for the Megson is a cnut brigrade to have another pop at him.

Exactly, and if Megson did throw in one of Stearman, Kenton, Kish or say Chambers he would be villified for yet more square pegs in round holes.

But it is just another excuse for the Megson is a cnut brigrade to have another pop at him.

Exactly ,stop moan and get behind him and the team ,like the twits that booed at half time and full time :icon_evil its not going to help now is it :icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll

Exactly ,stop moan and get behind him and the team ,like the twits that booed at half time and full time :icon_evil its not going to help now is it :icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll

:038::038::038::038::038:

i hope you where not one of them FFS ,if our just posting about twits you carnt post t w a ts in this bit :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Is there a complete list anywhere or is it just a matter of trial and error?

piss
twat
shit
bastard
anus

;)

Maybe we should change it to the tourettes thread :102:

Beaver
Beef cutains
pissflaps
bush
monkey
rusty bullethole

Random swear words or sexual euphanisms (sp) ad nauseam

Last edited:
i hope you where not one of them FFS ,if your just posting about twits you carnt post t w a ts in this bit :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

I didn't boo, just felt deflated. I know just don't see twits used very often :)
Agreed booing helps no one.

To be fair only 1% boo and mean it, the others are sheep.

Last edited:
Not a rumour but a message and a plea to Megson and Milan, if you are truly serious about bringing quality to the club then pick up the phone and persuade Christian Vieri to sign for the club.

Quality striker who would really kick start the season and has the physical presence to cope in the championship, FFS if Hull can be interested then surely we have a chance :102:

Not a rumour but a message and a plea to Megson and Milan, if you are truly serious about bringing quality to the club then pick up the phone and persuade Christian Vieri to sign for the club.

Quality striker who would really kick start the season and has the physical presence to cope in the championship, FFS if Hull can be interested then surely we have a chance :102:

good shout mate :038::038::038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47