The Bullplop Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stevo!!!

Spanky has started an extra special lovely thread for these types of new rumours. Please pay attention otherwise I'll ask Ringo's advice on the best names to call you.

Is this Spanky's forum? :icon_conf I will post these quality snippets in the appropriate thread from now on. :icon_wink

Ho hum - I suspect that this is in the right thread, given its title

Posted by DJWanker on another forum.........

From a good source...

The owner of a football club turned up at the training ground and demanded that the manager include two players he'd brought along into training. The manager wasn't happy at having the two foisted upon him and drafted a resignation letter. The owner then called two local journalists to guage their reaction about replacing the manager with someone who had recently been sacked by a rival club who were also struggling. Days later, the team won a home game by a comfortable margin. The manager is still in charge. For the time being, anyway.

Sounds like a happy ship - wherever this club may be......

Posted by DJWanker on another forum.........

So who are the two supposed players foisted on this imaginary manager and why the f*ck would this mythical owner be asking local journalists for advice.
If this allegorical manager only 'drafted' a resignation letter, why then didn't he hand it in?

Bullplop indeed

Yes, like your thinking; Dowie and then Davies should get us through this season but, shouldn't we be thinking further ahead? Who do you chaps believe should hold the job for the next pre-season and then, who for the first six games of the season?
I could swear that I remember Milan being decried for suggesting that he wouldn't be slow to change managers and now, you complain that he is too slow so to do! Look at Saturday's opponents: Gary Johnson didn't exactly set the world on fire in his first dozen matches at Bristol City - they should have sacked him, but they weren't that intelligent and look where they are now!

Yes, like your thinking; Dowie and then Davies should get us through this season but, shouldn't we be thinking further ahead? Who do you chaps believe should hold the job for the next pre-season and then, who for the first six games of the season?
I could swear that I remember Milan being decried for suggesting that he wouldn't be slow to change managers and now, you complain that he is too slow so to do! Look at Saturday's opponents: Gary Johnson didn't exactly set the world on fire in his first dozen matches at Bristol City - they should have sacked him, but they weren't that intelligent and look where they are now!

even though im not a chap ill answer it anyway :) if we stay up and reasonably comfortably i think holloway will be in charge for pre-season and the first few games he will be on trial, so we could have another season like this one with managerial changes, on the other hand if we scrape by i think he will be gone at the end of the season and as to who will take over..gawd knows :102::)

Or Billy Davies ....Yes Please

Other than manage Derby, i know very little about BD.

Is he a disciplinarian type (ferguson) or gentle soul (wenger) or somewhere in between.

My mate (derby fan) says he would be ideal on a caretaker basis, with a view to permanent role for us :102:.

even though im not a chap ill answer it anyway :) if we stay up and reasonably comfortably i think holloway will be in charge for pre-season and the first few games he will be on trial, so we could have another season like this one with managerial changes, on the other hand if we scrape by i think he will be gone at the end of the season and as to who will take over..gawd knows :102::)

Didn't include you, dear lady, because I knew that you were too sensible to be included with the headless chicken brigade. As so often, I concur with your well reasoned opinion.

Didn't include you, dear lady, because I knew that you were too sensible to be included with the headless chicken brigade. As so often, I concur with your well reasoned opinion.

that made me laugh no offence but thank you anyway :icon_wink:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363