The champagne on ice thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, not spare cash - handing over the deeds of your house worth say £150,000, when you only have less than £1000 in savings or bank account and are not earning more than about £25000 a year.

You are not on my level are you! Nothing of the above applies to me.

Now just admit you were one of the doom mongers from the start, only Melton, Lako and myself had the bollocks to shout out what we believed in right from the start, now you come spurting the bollocks.....

£150,000 house - BG can't fit in a rabbit hutch

Now just admit you were one of the doom mongers from the start, only Melton, Lako and myself had the bollocks to shout out what we believed in right from the start, now you come spurting the bollocks.....

And you're there, sucking it up...

And you're there, sucking it up...

Those ***** should have been saying this from the start, not until we are only a few points away FFS! That's the main reason I moved away from the East Stand. The ****ers are only wise when the date has passed!

If he hasn't got a clue about house prices, what chance has he got with football predictions.....:102:

Who doesn't have a couple of .5mill houses these days?

I think we all said it, more in hope than expectation. History was against us. Only 10 of the last 30 relegated have got back up. Very few at the first attempt. No one ever as champions. Even Man City went up through the play-offs.

We went down as a crap team. No one sane would have put their house on us going up back at the first attempt, let alone as automatic promotion or maybe even champions.

Let us savour the moment, but let us not kid ourselves we knew it was going to happen.

:038::038::038: Well put, i was hoping for playoffs, automatic is fantastic, let alone champions. Top stuff Nige, Craig and Stevie! :038::038::038:

I always thought we'd go straight back up and I said so at the time, as did a lot of other people.

That's all very well Jeff, but how much is your house worth and how much do you earn per year?

were not up yet..and maybe after today ..will have to wait a little while longer for that realisation

Last edited:
That's all very well Jeff, but how much is your house worth and how much do you earn per year?

And would you have put it all on city for champions before the season started?

Superb:038:

Two pieces of scum dismissed at the same time. Only Posh & MK Dons stand between us.

Bye, bye, Leeds & Millwall

Already gone

Scunthorpe
Tranmere
Oldham
Bristol R
Southend
Stockport
Colchester.
Huddersfield.
Walsall
Hartlepool