The champagne on ice thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We opened up a bottle of champagne as soon as we got back to the bus! I don't normally like champagne but for some reason it tasted lovely!

What was left of it after spraying everybody within a 30 foot radius.

There will be lots of champagne on friday night!! Do people actually think there will be a pitch invasion or is it just little chavs trying to act rude?!

There will be lots of champagne on friday night!! Do people actually think there will be a pitch invasion or is it just little chavs trying to act rude?!

It will be a bit silly if there was. The trophy will be presented on the pitch, but you never know what the little feckers will try.

I know a fair few folk who were on the pitch at Wolves yesterday and they aren't what I'd class as 'chavs'.

You see so many fans go onto the pitch for promotion, or staying up on the last day, yet it hardly ever happens with us in the years I've been going. I bet if Pboro get promoted at home their fans will be on the pitch...

Not that I expect to get onto the pitch from L1, as the mini-Hitlers will be in full force round the front of our section of the stand.....

I know a fair few folk who were on the pitch at Wolves yesterday and they aren't what I'd class as 'chavs'.

You see so many fans go onto the pitch for promotion, or staying up on the last day, yet it hardly ever happens with us in the years I've been going. I bet if Pboro get promoted at home their fans will be on the pitch...

Not that I expect to get onto the pitch from L1, as the mini-Hitlers will be in full force round the front of our section of the stand.....

Surely if everyone storms the pitch they won't do the trophy presentation?

E-I-E-I-E-I-O, on the pitch we must go.

I don't understand. What is so great about invading the pitch at the end of the game? What is better about going on to the pitch rather than cheering in the stands? :icon_conf

Surely if everyone storms the pitch they won't do the trophy presentation?

Anyone who runs on the pitch will be so stupid that they won't realise that.....

Running on the pitch is a spontaneous thing, borne out of the adrenaline of getting the points necessary to go up/stay up etc. - hardly fits the bill for a game where we are already promoted, and already crowned as Champions

Far better to sit back, applaud politely and listen to the inevitable renditions of Rocking All Over The World and Simply The Best that I assume is the planned celebration format from our marvellous LCFC celebration committee

Congratulations Foxes:023::038:. Never in doubt. Best of luck for next season.
Nothing personal, but hope we don't see you in our new stadium till 2010 at the earliest. :icon_wink

But we should do it anyway and dig bits up to mess it up for the Tigers match.

As ever I bow to your superior logic :038:

Do you think I'd make it through the turnstile with a big spade ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566