The City formation

Status
Not open for further replies.

lesterboy

With IH now having bought in Howard up front and a left winger and looking for a right winger, do you guys thinks its end of line for Hume? Surely Howard will start up front as the big man and one of Fryatt or Hayles playing up front along side him in a 4-4-2 formation. Where does it leave Hume? We cant afford to have him in the center of the park, else we wouldn't be looking for another midfielder. Any Ideas?

City Fan

He has already signed for Everton for £4m.

Allegedly. :icon_wink

homer

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmee

newtonfox

With IH now having bought in Howard up front and a left winger and looking for a right winger, do you guys thinks its end of line for Hume? Surely Howard will start up front as the big man and one of Fryatt or Hayles playing up front along side him in a 4-4-2 formation. Where does it leave Hume? We cant afford to have him in the center of the park, else we wouldn't be looking for another midfielder. Any Ideas?

bench as a sub :102:

Last edited:

Hammond Organ

Booooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Yaaay 111!!!!!1

lesterboy

Everton wouldnt pay £4m for HUme. For that matter no one would pay £4m for hume. IF its true then great business...

Feriol

I just hope we don't play both Hayles and Howard together. We need someone to be running in behind.

lesterboy

I personally think the starting two will be Howard and Fryatt with Hayles coming on as sub. Fryatt will start scoring with better delivery...The everyone will wonder what all the fuss was all about...;)

Shents

My feeling is that it should be Howard or Hayles with Hume or Fryatt. Hume seems to get a lot of stick on here which isn't justified. i'd much rather have him in the team over fryatt not just on work rate but on ability

lesterboy

My feeling is that it should be Howard or Hayles with Hume or Fryatt. Hume seems to get a lot of stick on here which isn't justified. i'd much rather have him in the team over fryatt not just on work rate but on ability

Fryatt for me as an out and out goal scorer but needs the service. Hume is more of a fighter and makes things happen...With this new "style" that we should be playing with two wingers Fryatt should come into his element...

Shents

Fryatt for me as an out and out goal scorer but needs the service. Hume is more of a fighter and makes things happen...With this new "style" that we should be playing with two wingers Fryatt should come into his element...

i agree with most of that i think fryatt flatters to deceive. not convinced he is a natural goal scorer even when he gets chances he rarely takes them. With better service he will obviously get many chances whether or not he takes them who knows.....

Graz

Definetely think it should be Howard or Hayles, with Hume or Fryatt. Probably prefer Howard/Hume at the minute... Howard over Hayles anyway.

lesterboy

I would have to say Howard and Fryatt. Hume has been our best player but only because we were so poor. In the right formation I dont think Hume would fit in. If we played Howard and Hume I think Howard would be far too sechluded up on his own as Hume went looking for work and crowding out the midfield even further. We would end up with long balls being played up to Howard and the ball coming straight back at us. This formation does however rely on us winning the midfield battle and being able to pass the ball 15 yards to the wings or the forwards... Maybe im just dreaming of city playing real football again????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669