Speculation The Crazy Stupid Premier League Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing that concerns me the most is the lack of Japanese talent in the squad.

1 or 2 more I reckon

Southampton are supposedly after him which would render our attempt dead I would imagine.

Quite who is actually deciding this at Soton is anyone's guess.

Southampton are supposedly after him which would render our attempt dead I would imagine.

Quite who is actually deciding this at Soton is anyone's guess.

I doubt Soton are quite the tempting proposition they might have been 12 months ago.

I doubt Soton are quite the tempting proposition they might have been 12 months ago.

They are if you don't want to move your family from the South Coast, which he doesn't.

Last edited:
Sky now reporting the same about Frazier Campbell's

We understand Leicester City have triggered a release clause in Cardiff striker Frazier Campbell's contract and are set for talks with the player over a move to the King Power Stadium. Campbell is set to hold talks with Leicester on Friday about the move with a number of other clubs chasing his signature.

Also the LM;

Leicester City to hold talks with Cardiff striker Frazier Campbell

Leicester City have triggered a release clause in the contract of Cardiff striker Frazier Campbell, the Mercury understands.

Sources close to the player have confirmed that City have met the £800,000 release figure in the 26-year-old’s contract and will hold talks with the former Manchester United academy graduate.

Campbell is keen to remain in the Premier League after Cardiff’s relegation.

City are looking to strengthen their striking options and have also had three bids rejected for Brighton’s Leonardo Ulloa.

City striker Chris Wood, meanwhile, is believed to be the subject of interest from Wolves.

Oh it'd be an excellent signing, or at least from a risk/reward perspective.

Had it not been for injuries he could easily have gone on to play for England. Not dissimilar to Albrighton in that regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669