Speculation The Crazy Stupid Premier League Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rhydal, what can we expect from Frazier? Not really seen the bloke play a great deal. You reckon he'd be a good signing then?
He's a real handful. Great shot, hard worker in that he doesn't mind defending, sublime runs and pretty good in the air.

If we hadn't been so negative under Malky in the first half of the season, and so loose in the second half, and if he'd had anyone worth a wank to play alongside, he'd have scored far more and we'd have finished a lot higher.

From what I've seen of Vardy and Nugent, he's a class above.

He's a real handful. Great shot, hard worker in that he doesn't mind defending, sublime runs and pretty good in the air.

If we hadn't been so negative under Malky in the first half of the season, and so loose in the second half, and if he'd had anyone worth a wank to play alongside, he'd have scored far more and we'd have finished a lot higher.

From what I've seen of Vardy and Nugent, he's a class above.

That's good enough for me. Thanks.

Don't want to see Wood leave either.

Wood will either be sold or loaned out. He wasn't playing when fit as it is. How is he going to play with even more competition?

...From what I've seen of Vardy and Nugent, he's a class above.

Thanks for your opinion and all, but as a lower league supporter, not sure how valid it is.

Wood will either be sold or loaned out. He wasn't playing when fit as it is. How is he going to play with even more competition?

Thanks for your opinion and all, but as a lower league supporter, not sure how valid it is.

Wow.

I never know with BN. Old BN was far more outspoken than new BN.

New BN is a stat-loving japester, old BN was bitter and twisted :icon_wink.

Given what happened to us last season, he could have gone one of two ways. The Old Fox chose to stay away from here, as he seemingly couldn't enjoy success, whereas BN grasped it and enjoyed it. That's how I see it anyway. I gained a lot of respect for BN last season, he was big enough to recognise achievement and improvements in NP's management and didn't let his views of him from the previous season cloud his judgements of last season's achievements.

Buttery Campbell goodness, I'll deffo take him for a Maryland if needed.

New BN is a stat-loving japester, old BN was bitter and twisted :icon_wink.

Given what happened to us last season, he could have gone one of two ways. The Old Fox chose to stay away from here, as he seemingly couldn't enjoy success, whereas BN grasped it and enjoyed it. That's how I see it anyway. I gained a lot of respect for BN last season, he was big enough to recognise achievement and improvements in NP's management and didn't let his views of him from the previous season cloud his judgements of last season's achievements.

I beg your pardon????

Oh and I have just realised that all of the brain dead mongs from the Facebook Leicester pages all post on Foxes Talk.

How anyone can post on there and not go on a killing rampage after a few hours is beyond me.

Some truly deficient individuals.

Oh come on TOF, you can admit it you know. What was the excuse again? "My internet wasn't working for 6 months?" :icon_wink

You forgot the single worst culprit of endless misery who pissed off. I can't remember his name now but he was relentlessly grim.

Who was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670