Speculation The Crazy Stupid Premier League Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was a bit meh about the signing but when I heard the release fee for his transfer, get him the **** in right now!

Would much much much rather see Campbell come in for 800k and still have £5m to play with compared to Ulloa at £5/6m.

Don't want to see Wood leave either though, I know he's not so much our type of player constantly running around but he is one of the best goal scorers we have and we will need as many goals as possible next year, plus he's only 22 and already played at a World Cup so still lots more to come.

Oh it'd be an excellent signing, or at least from a risk/reward perspective.

Had it not been for injuries he could easily have gone on to play for England. Not dissimilar to Albrighton in that regard.

If Danny Welbeck can play multiple times for England there's no reason why Campbell shouldn't.

I think this would be a very good (as has been pointed out) low risk signing. I think we need 2 new strikers so I'd like us to sign Ulloa too. Realistically with us probably playing only one up front next season I'd be happy with Ulloa, Campbell, and Vardy (In no particular order) being our top 3 forwards.

If Danny Welbeck can play multiple times for England there's no reason why Campbell shouldn't.

I think this would be a very good (as has been pointed out) low risk signing. I think we need 2 new strikers so I'd like us to sign Ulloa too. Realistically with us probably playing only one up front next season I'd be happy with Ulloa, Campbell, and Vardy (In no particular order) being our top 3 forwards.

You would put Nugent fourth in the pecking order in spite of 20 goals last season plus him being our top scorer and the most natural finisher London?

Last edited:
Campbell is a snip. Enjoy.
Rhydal, what can we expect from Frazier? Not really seen the bloke play a great deal. You reckon he'd be a good signing then?

You would put Nugent fourth in the pecking order in spite of 20 goals last season plus him being our top scorer and the most natural finisher London?

I'd put him level with Campbell but behind Vardy and hopefully another top-quality striker, whoever that may be.

I'd put him level with Campbell but behind Vardy and hopefully another top-quality striker, whoever that may be.

So.... Vardy = Campbell > Nugent ?

Wow

Wibble, is all that I can say, really

Campbell attacks crosses and takes up good positions in the box, he's exactly what we need and I hope he comes.

Nugent, Vardy, Futacs, Campbell and Wood. Nice.

Campbell attacks crosses and takes up good positions in the box, he's exactly what we need and I hope he comes.

Nugent, Vardy, Futacs, Campbell and Wood. Nice.
And Gallagher, Hopper and Blyth.

I don't understand but then i was never very good at algebra.

I read it as 'Nugent is as good as Campbell but Vardy is better along with A N Other'. :102:

All I'm saying is A N Other better be ****ing good at that rate!

I don't know why everyone's creaming their willies. He scored 6/36 league games last seasons. Unless he has something else to his game? We need goals willy creamers!!!!

I don't think anyone is creaming their willies just yet but Campbell at 800k is probably worthy of a semi.

I'm be creaming mine when Vardy is playing for Eng-er-land at teh Euros in 2 yrs!!!111!!one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669