Speculation The Crazy Stupid Premier League Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 good save from Neymar in the first half and the rest he would have got crucified for if he hadn't have saved them.

If they were Iranian shots he saved he wouldn't there wouldn't be anywhere near the hype.

Wicked haircut though!

1 good save from Neymar in the first half and the rest he would have got crucified for if he hadn't have saved them.

If they were Iranian shots he saved he wouldn't there wouldn't be anywhere near the hype.

Wicked haircut though!

Absolute Tosh

He kept them in the game on many occasions.

The stop from the head of Silva late in the game was excellent and had it been Kasper in the Championship everyone would have frothed at the gash.

They were all pretty much straight at him apart from the Neymar header though.

Not saying he didn't keep them in the game but 90% of the efforts he saved were within touching distance of him. Again, not a crap performance, but he would have been Twitter raped had any of them gone in.

I'm ****ing bored, I'm returning my season ticket.

Bastards

Last edited:
from the internet "ask Emile"

"Emile says:

I’m back in England and I’m looking for a new club, ideally in England. I had great time in Australia, it’s a wonderful country with great people. The standard of football is getting better every year and more players from European leagues are heading out there."

GERRIMIN NIGE!

1 yr contract offer and reported bench player status kinda shows we're not that committed to him either.

Not really worrying but it does seem a little concerning that Nuge and Piss Stains contracts are dragging on a bit now.

1 yr contract offer and reported bench player status kinda shows we're not that committed to him either.

Not really worrying but it does seem a little concerning that Nuge and Piss Stains contracts are dragging on a bit now.

More concerning to me is that Fraizer Lee Campbell hasn't signed (yet?).

So he's getting the same offer as Dyer:

"Thanks for the top notch work in the championship...here's something to show our gratitude (but don't expect to be heavily involved this year)".

Bet he will get a better deal elsewhere, as another club will sign him as an integral part of their side.

That's pure speculative bollocks mind.

So he's getting the same offer as Dyer:

"Thanks for the top notch work in the championship...here's something to show our gratitude (but don't expect to be heavily involved this year)".

Bet he will get a better deal elsewhere, as another club will sign him as an integral part of their side.

That's pure speculative bollocks mind.

If you allow sentiment to guide you, you'll end up with Gallagher on a 4 year deal again. We need to be clinical, a one year deal with the option of another seems sensible to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669