Speculation The Crazy Stupid Premier League Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/491450/Leicester-to-sign-Tottenham-playmaker-Lewis-Holtby-on-loan

He did agree to join an already completely doomed Fulham last season so . . .

I will go on record to say this would be a terrific move.

It would be a sensational move to get a 23 year old German international, even if he is ex-Schalke. We'd be fecking bonkers not to fork up the cash if the opportunity arose instead of trying to spend the money on Troy fecking Deeney or Frazier fecking Campbell, but I just can't see him coming here when Schalke have been reported to be trying to re-sign him over the summer.

Prof. Why is Troy Deeney such an anathema ? Most posters seem to hate him and I genuinely don't understand this attitude.

Prof. Why is Troy Deeney such an anathema ? Most posters seem to hate him and I genuinely don't understand this attitude.

I don't think he's a bad player I just don't see what he adds that we don't already have in Nugent, Vardy and Ulloa and he definitely isn't worth anything near £10mil.

I also think that money needs to be spend on our defence which is in muchore urgent need of some signings.

I don't think he's a bad player I just don't see what he adds that we don't already have in Nugent, Vardy and Ulloa and he definitely isn't worth anything near £10mil.

I also think that money needs to be spend on our defence which is in muchore urgent need of some signings.

Pretty much what is said here. Adding in Wood when he's fit I don't see the point - even from a numbers perspective as we're less likely to play two up top this season. When I first saw these rumours I had thought this was a way to pressure Brighton over Len, and suspect that the continuiing stories are just a hangover. I would like to see improvements in both full-back positions, where we neither have cover or great quality, as the priority.

On Talksport QPR to bid for Deeney, Harry ready to do some wheeling and dealing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670