Speculation The Crazy Stupid Premier League Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are several reports saying that Kyle Naughton will be sold by Spurs this month as they're about to recruit another full back. Swansea and QPR are the clubs being named as likely destinations but surely he'd be an ideal player for us. I don't think his wages or fee would be prohibitive.

Obviously, it would depend on what NP/SW think of him. In his loan spell with us, he was consistently excellent, making the Championship team of the season. I've certainly never seen De Laet play at his level and when they were together at Norwich, Naughton got the nod over him every time.

This isn't really a rumour, I admit. Just can't help feeling that we might be missing out here.

There are several reports saying that Kyle Naughton will be sold by Spurs this month as they're about to recruit another full back. Swansea and QPR are the clubs being named as likely destinations but surely he'd be an ideal player for us. I don't think his wages or fee would be prohibitive.

Obviously, it would depend on what NP/SW think of him. In his loan spell with us, he was consistently excellent, making the Championship team of the season. I've certainly never seen De Laet play at his level and when they were together at Norwich, Naughton got the nod over him every time.

This isn't really a rumour, I admit. Just can't help feeling that we might be missing out here.
I think I must be the only one on here who thinks that RdL is a good fullback.

Talk Sport very confident this morning that cambiasso would sign as well as saying we were close to signing Deaney.

The more I think about old Troy the more I like the thought of it.

Has a lovely knack of sneaking in behind defensive lines and attacking at just the right moment.

Don't listen to the neigh sayers

Has a lovely knack of sneaking in behind defensive lines and attacking at just the right moment.

I agree, He has also been a consistent goal scorer in recent years, not just one good season, so i would be happy to have him. Better signing than Ulloa in my opinion.

Last edited:

Sometimes he gets caught offside a lot though, we might have to rein him in a bit with that.

I agree, He has also been a consistent goal scorer in recent years, not just one good season, so i would be happy to have him. Better signing than Ulloa in my opinion.

Better signing than the Algerian geezer would be IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669