The even newer Things Pissing You Off thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were there I'd have a motherfucking Challenger tank.

And my dick is massive. ly small

$1.5 trillion USD is the estimated annual global spend on weapons.

That, ladies and gentlemen, is the problem. Stop arming the world, spend the money on social, education and mental health programs and **** me the world would be a nicer place to live on.

For as long as we tolerate regions and states to carry out armed aggression against other people of the world, the by-products of war will drift back into societies and cause small-scale problems.

But, like legalising drugs, we are all so retarded that we'll never ever do anything of consequence to act on last week's events.

Verified by ****ing, ringsniffing Visa, just **** off, **** right off you shower of ****s, you really are just taking the piss now. Every single ****ing time I have to use it, it doesn't recognise the password.
EVERY SINGLE ****ING TIME, WITHOUT ****ING EXCEPTION!

Well you can just get ****ed in future, because I'm not using it again

Verified by ****ing, ringsniffing Visa, just **** off, **** right off you shower of ****s, you really are just taking the piss now. Every single ****ing time I have to use it, it doesn't recognise the password.
EVERY SINGLE ****ING TIME, WITHOUT ****ING EXCEPTION!

Well you can just get ****ed in future, because I'm not using it again

:icon_bigg

Visa are protecting you from yourself!

I swear that people's behaviour in the cinema gets worse by the month.

Why bring a child if you know their attention span won't cut it? Why bring someone with special needs if you know they are going to shout out all the time? Why arrive late and stand in front of me talking about your ****ing seats while the film is on? Lights from phones? Pah! Some **** had a ****ing torch to help them delve into their ****ing picnic hamper.

Cinemas should provide a screening for people like me. Screw paying extra for 3D, I'd pay a surplus to sit in a quiet screening away from every other **** in the world.

Wankers.

I swear that people's behaviour in the cinema gets worse by the month.

Why bring a child if you know their attention span won't cut it? Why bring someone with special needs if you know they are going to shout out all the time? Why arrive late and stand in front of me talking about your ****ing seats while the film is on? Lights from phones? Pah! Some **** had a ****ing torch to help them delve into their ****ing picnic hamper.

Cinemas should provide a screening for people like me. Screw paying extra for 3D, I'd pay a surplus to sit in a quiet screening away from every other **** in the world.

Wankers.
:038::038::038:

What made it insufferable was that my daughter was kicking her legs, my son wanted to repeat every funny line like he had film-based Tourettes and my wife got her ****ing phone out to check the time and insisted on continually trying to foist bags of Walkers upon the family.

I'd stopped ranting and swearing by the time we were turning into the village.

I've had to hide upstairs with a drawing pad to ensure I enter tomorrow with the same number of close relations.

What made it insufferable was that my daughter was kicking her legs, my son wanted to repeat every funny line like he had film-based Tourettes and my wife got her ****ing phone out to check the time and insisted on continually trying to foist bags of Walkers upon the family.

I'd stopped ranting and swearing by the time we were turning into the village.

I've had to hide upstairs with a drawing pad to ensure I enter tomorrow with the same number of close relations.
Was the film good?

Other people are the reason I rarely go to the cinema anymore and when I do, I never go to see a film that's branded as a comedy, because that means people's minds are set in 'laugh mode', whatever comes up on the screen before them, and there is nothing in the world (ok, genocide and paedophilia are also annoying things but not on the same scale) that bothers me as much as people laughing at things that are not funny.

Does that mean that with your special needs you had a complete set?

happy-familys-game.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670