The Foreign Football Thread 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't there already a thread for this? Where did it go? Page 2? Why all these questions? Am I drunk?

Wasn't there already a thread for this? Where did it go? Page 2? Why all these questions? Am I drunk?
It was locked, I assumed it was because it had last season in the title so I started a new one. You are positively intoxicated.

It was locked, I assumed it was because it had last season in the title so I started a new one. You are positively intoxicated.

But but but???? Didn't the Prof start a new one recently? It's not only only, but, but (God! That phrase works much better in Norwegian! I'm definately positively intoxicated)

So now there is definately just one thread. Hey Swede, who's intoxicated now :icon_wink?

Serie A started off with a bang. Watched Napoli Saturday and they looked shit hot. Sunday, I haven't seen it but Palermo 4, Inter 3 with Inter playing 3-4-3. Luis Enrique's Roma lost too.

Barca got a little bit too cocky as well, their back four on Saturday was a right mish-mash. Sociedad got their act together and result.

Also mentioning Joe Cole made his debut as sub for Lille yesterday and was appluaded for inspiring a victory alongside Eden Hazard. Be interesting to see if this Lille side can well in the CL.

Also mentioning Joe Cole made his debut as sub for Lille yesterday and was appluaded for inspiring a victory alongside Eden Hazard. Be interesting to see if this Lille side can well in the CL.

Interesting, I saw they were losing at half time but forgot to check the full-time score. Personally I hope he does well there, it looks to me like he got a bit lost for the past few years and it would be good for him to enjoy playing football again.

Interesting, I saw they were losing at half time but forgot to check the full-time score. Personally I hope he does well there, it looks to me like he got a bit lost for the past few years and it would be good for him to enjoy playing football again.

http://todayfoot.com/Football/54736/

They're the goals; a comical own-goal, Hazard showing why he's rated so high with a Messi-goal for Lille's first, his second is a ping of finish and Cole's dribble for the third is brilliant.

Last edited:
Inter-Napoli on ESPN at mo. Good game. No Cavani though.

Hamsik's peno saved, centre-back put the rebound in. Incredible noise from the Napoli fans.
Inter down to ten men.

Would be their first win at the San Siro in eight attempts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669