Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded autumn/winter 2019/20 rumours thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
the player I keep coming back to in my head is Zaha, the problem is the fee Palace would want, I think he'd score almost as many as Vardy does in this team

the player I keep coming back to in my head is Zaha, the problem is the fee Palace would want, I think he'd score almost as many as Vardy does in this team
I would be fascinated to see Zaha here too but I still can’t fully work out whether he’s;

a) A gifted player in shit team
b) A gifted player who only does it when he wants, which isn’t often enough to justify playing for a top 4 side
c) A complete bellend
d) Someone who took the piss out of us in several games so we have an inflated opinion of him
e) All of the above

If there’s one manager in the league who could get the absolute best out of him I think it’s Rodgers.

Get him and Chris Wood in. #PlanB

Aye that'd be good. Both to join Tarka who we're linked with again. When you're sat in 2nd you really need as many Burnley players to help bring you back to reality.

If we got Zaha then Vardy's goal tally would double. Unless they really clamp down on dives for pens.

I would be fascinated to see Zaha here too but I still can’t fully work out whether he’s;

a) A gifted player in shit team
b) A gifted player who only does it when he wants, which isn’t often enough to justify playing for a top 4 side
c) A complete bellend
d) Someone who took the piss out of us in several games so we have an inflated opinion of him
e) All of the above

If there’s one manager in the league who could get the absolute best out of him I think it’s Rodgers.

Definitely e.

He scores one goal in every five games which is really poor for a player that is pampered like he is at Palace. He's also got less than 20 assists in the last five years which is incredibly bad. He has little responsibility to track back, the team is built for him, yet he acts like the hard done by diva all the time.

I wouldn't pay £10m for him.

he might have far more assists if they had an actual striker instead of Benteke & Jordan Ayew

Zaha would be overpriced and too old. His resale value would be virtually nil.

I'd be stunned if we sign anyone over the age of 25.

No no, he’s pony don’t forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670