Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded autumn/winter 2019/20 rumours thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
30 in March. Not good enough at Wolves. All a bit weird. The only thing in his favour is that he's used to playing in a back three.

Percy is reporting it as a loan but that we have an obligation to buy him for £5m if he plays a certain number of games.

I hope that number is 20.

Hes just a body to ensure we arent left completely with our draws down if we suffer an injury. Not an inspirational piece of business for our champs league push though...

Jonny Evans wasn’t an inspirational signing and was crap at West Brom towards the end. That’s worked out okay for us. This is a much more sensible signing right now than an 19 year old who needs to go out on loan for two seasons.

People keep saying this as though it's fact or means something.

This lad is about right for a loan signing so I'm not sure why people are using it as a stick to beat him with.

Every shit signing from now on will be due to Congerton. Every good one will be due to Rodgers, or despite of Congerton's interference

It's exactly the same shit that was constantly thrown at Rudkin, for no real substantive reason whatsoever

Remember when under Puel some said that Rudkin was responsible for everything football related. If that’s true, why aren’t those same people singing his praises now? Probably cos it’s bullshit! Just like this Congerton BS

People keep saying this as though it's fact or means something.

This lad is about right for a loan signing so I'm not sure why people are using it as a stick to beat him with.
Absolutely right. I think it's a very sensible signing and exactly what we need to keep things ticking over when needed. All this 'Congerton is rubbish' bollocks really needs consigning to the 'Rudkin is a ****' and 'Player x's attitude is really shit in training' dustbin with all the other nonsense people purport to know.

Ask Sunderland fans about the quality of signings on his watch. The quality of signings that set them off to their proud position in the football league today.

Ask Celtic fans if they rate him. (spoiler - they don’t)

Ask Sunderland fans about the quality of signings on his watch. The quality of signings that set them off to their proud position in the football league today.

Ask Celtic fans if they rate him. (spoiler - they don’t)
So we should judge him based on their opinion and not what he does at Leicester?

Ask Reading fans if they rate Rodgers (spoiler - they don’t)

So we should judge him based on their opinion and not what he does at Leicester?

Ask Reading fans if they rate Rodgers (spoiler - they don’t)
Man United fans don't rate Evans, Leeds fans didn't rate Kasper and Forest fans didn't particularly rate Wes when we bought him and I'm sure Monaco fans would have been laughing about us buying Tielemans seeing how he was a flop there.

Congerton is chief scout here not running the whole show

Man United fans don't rate Evans, Leeds fans didn't rate Kasper and Forest fans didn't particularly rate Wes when we bought him and I'm sure Monaco fans would have been laughing about us buying Tielemans seeing how he was a flop there.

Congerton is chief scout here not running the whole show
I totally agree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673