Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2018 rumours thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sideways 2 yard passes inside your own half and being injured when you're possibly not. Get him in Puel!!

Sideways 2 yard passes inside your own half and being injured when you're possibly not. Get him in Puel!!
He'd be a much better bet than Iborra or Silva as a partner for Ndidi. Those two can barely manage the sideways pass most of the time.

He won't come back here. He'll go somewhere like Southampton or Stoke for about £20m such is the state of football right now.

you don't think Silva is a natural passer?
Erm...have you seen him play? He's been gash since the minute he could step foot on the pitch. He may well be a good player but we've yet to see anything to base that on.

I presume Graz means from a deeper position. And I do agree that none of Mendy, Ndidi, Silva, or Iborra fit that role.

Sorry yes, that's exactly what I mean. Someone who can pass from deeper, pick out a pass from distance or a clever through ball and, essentially, play the passes that Vardy craves.

We've lacked that without Drinkwater.

Silva I think is the closest we have to that in the squad but he hasn't performed so far. But I think getting Silva playing well in this team is so important because it gives us that.

Without it we just became overly reliant on Mahrez, and the same will happen with Maddison, who were yet to see how hell adapt.

We don't need him. Especially if the rumoured £20m is true, he's not worth it IMO. We've already got an abundance of CMs and many of those are equally as good as or better than Drinkwater.

Erm...have you seen him play? He's been gash since the minute he could step foot on the pitch. He may well be a good player but we've yet to see anything to base that on.
playing badly doesn't mean he can't pass, just means he was woefully out of form after a near 6 month layoff, funny how often that happens to players of his passes seem to be more that 2 yards to Wes Morgan who had just passed to him or twat it long for Vardy to chase

****ing hell have you forgot how utterly shit he was in that season.

He couldn't find Vardy if he was sitting in the same room.

He'd be a much better bet than Iborra or Silva as a partner for Ndidi. Those two can barely manage the sideways pass most of the time.

He won't come back here. He'll go somewhere like Southampton or Stoke for about £20m such is the state of football right now.

His last season with us was dire. Neither of the two we've got are much use but I'd hope if we're in the market for someone it'll be a player who can play at least every other week and pass forwards.

His last season with us was dire. Neither of the two we've got are much use but I'd hope if we're in the market for someone it'll be a player who can play at least every other week and pass forwards.
Actually he started the season ok. He just went downhill a lot, as things weren’t going our way.

Actually he started the season ok. He just went downhill a lot, as things weren’t going our way.

After a decent start he did nothing other than pass between our two central defenders. Added absolutely cock all than improve his passing stats. Then was injured but couldn't get away quick enough, knowing full well he'd never play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566