Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2020 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's off then.

£50m is less than I had hoped for - think we should've been holding out for £60m minimum.

At least half of that £50m will need to go on Chilwell's replacement, so I'm not sure it will help us strengthen that much.

Hopefully the bulk of that fee will be up front so we can reinvest.

Also, not that I'm bitter, but Chelsea have looked at Man City's lack of punishment for breaking FFP rules and just thought "**** it", haven't they?

Already got Ziyech and Werner in, now apparently due to add Chilwell, Havertz, Malang Sarr and Thiago Silva to that over the next few days.

Also, not that I'm bitter, but Chelsea have looked at Man City's lack of punishment for breaking FFP rules and just thought "**** it", haven't they?

Already got Ziyech and Werner in, now apparently due to add Chilwell, Havertz, Malang Sarr and Thiago Silva to that over the next few days.

Yeah, but we’ve re-signed Papy Mendy for two or three years, so in your face Chelsea

Got ever so slightly excited, but then I saw what rag it came from

Tagliafico playing again tonight for Ajax would suggest he isn't on his way here imminently.

I think we'll end up with Lewis from Norwich.

Tagliafico playing again tonight for Ajax would suggest he isn't on his way here imminently.

No panic, it’s not like the season starts in 2 and a half weeks or anything...

Oh.

I’d sooner we got who we wanted rather than settle for someone we don’t. If there is no quality replacement Chilwell should be told he is going nowhere.

If we got Chilwell and Gray out, Tagliafico in and a winger from somewhere it would be a phenomenal window......

We will get Chilwell out.... probably where it stops.

If we got Chilwell and Gray out, Tagliafico in and a winger from somewhere it would be a phenomenal window......

We will get Chilwell out.... probably where it stops.
Hopefully Edouard in as well.

Come on Leicester, please give us something. It’s two and a half weeks to go until the start of the season after completely ****ing up Champions League...give us something to be excited about.

Hopefully Edouard in as well.

Come on Leicester, please give us something. It’s two and a half weeks to go until the start of the season after completely ****ing up Champions League...give us something to be excited about.

It's almost like their remit since Christmas has been to **** everything up.

At the moment we seem to be continuing down this avenue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00